• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi from NLD

ramon.schriks

Looking Around
13/6/17
hi,

Im a new member and totally into lux. Watches like Rolex, Hublot and Breitling mainly.

My name is Raymond, 28 years old, and i live in The Netherlands.

I own a random golden Invicta, which i actually really like for the 80 dollar i paid for it. Also a Seiko which charges due to daylight (cant remember the technology name used).

Ive been doubing about buying a high end replica watch for a while, and i think the time has come now!

Allright here we go. I did my research a bit, and i know a few basic "started" stuff about reps.

I do have a few questiond tho, which i will explain now.

Im in love with 2 watches currently...

1. Rolex Deepsea D-blue, from the Noob factory v7.
2. Breitling Avenger, Grey metalic, from the "H" factory.

I want to buy them together, do ill pay just the shipping costs once. If been informing a few TD's i still remember passing by reading some posts on this forum, so ill wait on their reaction first.

I really couldnt find any post to the TD list. Is it hidden somewhere, or just easy to find? I feel like an idiot...

However, on the TDs i did a price check on, their mainly $408 (breit H fact) and $388 (roll).

The rolly is pretty straight forward. Cant be missed because its the v7 noob version. The breitling however, i dont know much about. Ive seen 2 versions which i really like, from the same factory, but with quite alot price difference. Im talking about:

(408$) kuvarsit01: breitling avenger seawolf new-breitling-skyland-avenger-dlc-blacksteel-45mm-v2-from-hf

Vs

($258) Torobravos: Breitling DLC Seawolf black dial rubber, HF A25J

It might look that i only joined to have an answer for my question, but thats not the case. I want to be a part of the community, and whenever i receive my future buyings, ill review them on this forum.

Thanks in advance,

Raymond