• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from WI-USA

trimixdiver

Horology Curious
11/8/17
Was a gen collector for several years, mostly Breitling. Collection slowed down a little with wife and kiddos entering the picture. But, I started getting the itch again. I got curious about about mods. Then I got curious about watch building(I've always been a tinker)... then stumbled onto frankenwatches, and that landed me here. Compared to some of the haute horology sites out there, I am liking the climate around these parts.

UDTMIKE

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/5/17
Welcome from Texas. Your in the right forum. There is so much info here. Start by reading and reading some more:) I'm a big Breitling fan. Just bought the new Black Bird Titanium. Gonna get the new Titanium Chrono next month. Enjoy.

Caesar

Grand Poobah
16/1/17
Lady's Island, SC
Welcome to The Forum.
The last time I was in Wisconsin during the summer the mosquitoes sucked about 4 pints of blood a day out of me . It was Brutal!! Hopefully they're not so bad this year as I'm going with some friends on vacation there in a couple weeks .
There are a lot of really good Breitling reps. I'm sure you'll find a great one! Good luck!

D

d4m.test

Mosquitoes are what they are. I'm down near Milwaukee, so they are never as bad as they are in the northern part of the state. That being said, we just moved in to a new neighborhood adjacent to a wetland.... So we have a TON of mosquitoes this year.