• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NY and NJ get together

SP2Hybridized

Known Member
27/4/16
I wanna come and would have but the wife and I are doing Vegas for our 20th in June so travel funds have already been consumed. Do it next year around same time and I'll be there

sent from my franken Samsung v6 edge plus

Where are you? We can always come snag you if you are near :)

Also congrats on the 20 years!! Absolutely amazing :)

Sent from the RWI App

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Where are you? We can always come snag you if you are near :)

Also congrats on the 20 years!! Absolutely amazing :)

Sent from the RWI App
It will be a hell of a drive I am in the frozen tundra of Iowa

SP2Hybridized

Known Member
27/4/16
It will be a hell of a drive I am in the frozen tundra of Iowa

Jesus tap dancing Christ! Well then...let us know when you're in the area next and we'll welcome you with beers and delicious foods :)

Sent from the RWI App

feni

22/3/17
I work in NYC so I'm in for the next meetup!

Just a PATH train away :)

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
I wanna come and would have but the wife and I are doing Vegas for our 20th in June so travel funds have already been consumed. Do it next year around same time and I'll be there

Sounds good man! We for will. If not, you and I will have beer anyways! [emoji41]

Yea it's horrible in every way :/ very thoughtful of you to offer tho! When I moved from D.C. I just couldn't part with the GTI...love that thing!

Sent from the RWI App

Yeah, I totally understand! I have a wrx and a STI. So I had to park them both somewhere.. haha it was absolutely terrible. Every so often now I'll drive in, and have to park anywhere from 10-20 blocks away lol

Sent from the RWI mobile app

dragonman4

I'm Pretty Popular
22/11/13
Big Apple
Isn't it going to be in jersey city? Never had issues parking there before. Unlike Hoboken. God I hate parking in Hoboken. It's worse than manhattan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dragonman4

I'm Pretty Popular
22/11/13
Big Apple
Btw, anyone got some watchsmithing abilities? I might bring the YM since still can't figure out how to fix the bezel on it. Doesn't rotate as it should and feels like it's missing a part, but I though I got all the replacement parts.

Auto_xer

Known Member
19/8/14
Btw, anyone got some watchsmithing abilities? I might bring the YM since still can't figure out how to fix the bezel on it. Doesn't rotate as it should and feels like it's missing a part, but I though I got all the replacement parts.

Are you in Manhattan? Got a watchmaker referral for you. PM me.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

P Parker

13/6/14

@FiloViridae may be able to take a look at this!

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC

Bring it with! I'll take a look man.

I am looking for some new pieces too.. We will see!