• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NY and NJ get together

dragonman4

I'm Pretty Popular
22/11/13
Big Apple
Who knows maybe some sales might happen this time as well. I'm itching to buy another watch lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Auto_xer

Known Member
19/8/14
Someone please make me a happy camper and bring a Black or Blue dial 15400 so i can try it on :) pretty please with a cherry on top. I have been eying this watch for a while but want to see what its like before spending money.

I'll bring a 15400 black dial rose gold with smp lover strap

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Pamtastic

Renowned Member
31/1/13
Well i know [MENTION=58620]Vbmrk[/MENTION] could have you covered on the Pilot. I wanna try it out too :)

@strodda
I was having some movement issues with mine and had to re-send it strodda to have him take a look. Hopefully I have it back in time for this gtg.

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Ok guys it is going to be January 7th in Hoboken NJ. Let us know if you can make it. When it gets closer I will put out the info for the time and the address. The place is a great place. We will have our own room and we can set up to display our watches and order from the menu and just take our time and meet each other. Mike on a bike over at RWG knows the people there and the last time it was a great turnout and I had a blast meeting people.
Hows it looking Rob? Do we have a time yet? :)

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
Gents - the wife is bugging me for the details so we can plan around this event. For whoever is organizing - please fill us in on the details for the get together as we are less than a week away.

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Gents - the wife is bugging me for the details so we can plan around this event. For whoever is organizing - please fill us in on the details for the get together as we are less than a week away.
I second this please :)

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
As of right now there is only 3 confirmed to go so as far as I'm am concerned it isn't going to happen. I am meeting with Mike on a Bike this week in middle town but I have had 0 from Rwg and 0 from Reepgeek and I have had 3 people from here that have sent me a confirmation. FiloViridae and Misikped and myself Vbmrk have been the only yes. Everyone else is a sounds good and a maybe depending on time. For me it an hour and change drive and for Mike on a bike it's the same. So I would have to say that unless I get more replies and a confirmation I don't see it happening. Sorry guys.

watchservicesny

I'm Pretty Popular
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
8/1/07
Really bad
So many members from area and no response

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
As of right now there is only 3 confirmed to go so as far as I'm am concerned it isn't going to happen. I am meeting with Mike on a Bike this week in middle town but I have had 0 from Rwg and 0 from Reepgeek and I have had 3 people from here that have sent me a confirmation. FiloViridae and Misikped and myself Vbmrk have been the only yes. Everyone else is a sounds good and a maybe depending on time. For me it an hour and change drive and for Mike on a bike it's the same. So I would have to say that unless I get more replies and a confirmation I don't see it happening. Sorry guys.

Really bad
So many members from area and no response

Totally understandable! Maybe we will have another, and people will be able to go. [emoji41] if you're ever in the area of Bergen county or Manhattan, beer is always great [emoji51]

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07

Hello. I replied yes to the thread to confirm like other years. Should I send a PM as well?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ruski91

12/10/12
Guys - myself and Filo will probably get together anyway. Vbmurk might join as well. We can always plan this on a smaller scale. I am still down for a watch enthusiast get together.

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
I'm bringing some of my beauties along for you guys to try on or take home. I have way too many pieces. Help [emoji4]
e650ed36edc71b6983319a8308b66c28.jpg
522ce33358788c5dbdbb608e8f95eef2.jpg

29bdcc1e6d724e9477b7bd42bfc1247c.jpg
9ed175087a7b6ab8d79919fb3c24c6cd.jpg

Ruski91

12/10/12
For all those still interested in coming, please pm me your contact info - we are still planning a mini get together probably around 3-4pm. I will add you to the group text we have going. Right now there are 3 of us confirmed for sure. If you want to come please pm me. Thanks guys!!