• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NY and NJ get together

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
And just like that - I hit 3k. It’s been a fun journey boys. My home away from home so to speak.

Thanks to everyone on this forum, especially all the mods and admin that keep us safe. Learned a lot and met some great people along the way. Looking forward to the next 5 years in this hobby.

nycrounders

Certified
13/12/15
I’m in too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ruski91

12/10/12
OK Guys, here we go. GTG has been set. Something new and exciting.

Time: Saturday, January 13th - 2pm
Place: Galway Hooker Bar (133. 7th Ave. South (btwn. Charles St. & 10th St.) West Village, New York 10014 [PS - have fun explaining that one to your wives :)]

If you are definitely in coming, please let me know here or through PM. I need to give them a final headcount for the private room by the thursday before hand.

Excited to see everyone again! Cheers!

LarryZek

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/3/17
Will let you guys know
Lets see wifes schedule

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
I will try too make it. Have to make sure nothing is going on. I know I will be going to Cape cod one weekend in Jan. I just dont know which one. When my wife comes home I will know.

Ciocc60

Known Member
24/3/13
OK Guys, here we go. GTG has been set. Something new and exciting.

Time: Saturday, January 13th - 2pm
Place: Galway Hooker Bar (133. 7th Ave. South (btwn. Charles St. & 10th St.) West Village, New York 10014 [PS - have fun explaining that one to your wives :)]

If you are definitely in coming, please let me know here or through PM. I need to give them a final headcount for the private room by the thursday before hand.

Excited to see everyone again! Cheers!

I'll be there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk