• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NY and NJ get together

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Hey I was hanging out with Mike (Misiekped) yesterday and we were talking about having a get together before the holidays. Last time we tried it ended up getting canceled because everyone backed out the last minute. So we are going to try again. Any one is welcome. It has to be in a where we can hang out and just talk and show off our watches and maybe have a meal and a few drinks.

So who is down for it? I am going to post this in RWG, RWI, RepGeeks. Maybe we will get a great turn out!!!!

First who know a good neutral spot? Last time we did NJ and it was a great spot because we had the lower floor to ourselves. That way we can be just us and not the whole place hearing what we are talking about.

Rob

OCCB2

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
I might be in depending on the date. Lots of stuff going on for me in Nov/Dec but i would love to meet up with fellow watch fanatics

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
Possibly Nov 26th / December 3rd-4th/ or Dec 10th would be good for me but honestly i will just try to plan around whatever works for you guys and if i can make it, that would be great.
[MENTION=99457]FiloViridae[/MENTION] [MENTION=58620]Vbmrk[/MENTION] any thoughts guys?

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
I just sent Mike on a Bike a message over at RWG. He had a great spot in NJ that was great. So I will find out the name and see if we can get that room. Then we can come up with a date that could work.

Pamtastic

Renowned Member
31/1/13
Possibly Nov 26th / December 3rd-4th/ or Dec 10th would be good for me but honestly i will just try to plan around whatever works for you guys and if i can make it, that would be great.
@FiloViridae @Vbmrk any thoughts guys?

I'm in just to see occb2's Franken collection!
Coordinate a date that works for everyone and I'll do my best to be available and join you guys.

Radman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
6/12/13
[MENTION=99457]FiloViridae[/MENTION] I was keeping an eye on this thread to see what develops. I would be interested but might be tough. I am down by philly so if it ends up being on NJ side I may try.

iggypop

I'm Pretty Popular
27/9/12
I just sent Mike on a Bike a message over at RWG. He had a great spot in NJ that was great. So I will find out the name and see if we can get that room. Then we can come up with a date that could work.

It was biggies in Hoboken sadly I won't be able to attend anything until after January but it's always a blast meeting the faces behind the names

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
It's looking good. Mike on a bike on Rwg is trying to get guys from there and I posted on rep geeks.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
[MENTION=75488]dragonman4[/MENTION] some more local members! How's this going with mike, rob!?

dragonman4

I'm Pretty Popular
22/11/13
Big Apple
Ahh here's the thread haha. I lost it somewhere in the shuffle. Thanks Filo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dragonman4

I'm Pretty Popular
22/11/13
Big Apple
Sign me up for a GTG. I almost bought 3 watches last time we had one lol. But if someone has an omega pumpkin 45 I'd like to see how it fits. I like the chrono but unsure how a 45.5 would sit on my wrist.

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Sign me up for a GTG. I almost bought 3 watches last time we had one lol. But if someone has an omega pumpkin 45 I'd like to see how it fits. I like the chrono but unsure how a 45.5 would sit on my wrist.

Whenever we have it, I'll bring mine for you to try in!

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Let's throw some dates around. Right now from asking around some can't make it till after the holidays. Is that what most of you guys want? If so then the first week in January that Saturday which is January 7th. Is that good?

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Let's throw some dates around. Right now from asking around some can't make it till after the holidays. Is that what most of you guys want? If so then the first week in January that Saturday which is January 7th. Is that good?

Should be alright with me

dragonman4

I'm Pretty Popular
22/11/13
Big Apple

Sounds good to me as well.

Whenever we have it, I'll bring mine for you to try in!

Sweet. Thanks dude! Although I may hit you up prior to that since you're a short path ride away and I'm in the city all the time anyway haha.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Ok guys it is going to be January 7th in Hoboken NJ. Let us know if you can make it. When it gets closer I will put out the info for the time and the address. The place is a great place. We will have our own room and we can set up to display our watches and order from the menu and just take our time and meet each other. Mike on a bike over at RWG knows the people there and the last time it was a great turnout and I had a blast meeting people.