• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Member here! Thought I'd drop in and say hello!

malcymalc1

Horology Curious
17/7/16
Loving this community so far. Surprised I haven't discovered it beforehand. Any recommendations on "most popular" divers? Also, who are your favorite dealers?

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Check out the Rep of the Year posts to see the most popular divers. Although my Money would be on the V6S Rolex Sub at the moment. All the dealers generally source from the same factories so it is a matter of picking for yourself. Some members have preferences some use them all. Read the dealer reviews and see who suits you best.

Welcome to the Darkside :)

malcymalc1

Horology Curious
17/7/16
Check out the Rep of the Year posts to see the most popular divers. Although my Money would be on the V6S Rolex Sub at the moment. All the dealers generally source from the same factories so it is a matter of picking for yourself. Some members have preferences some use them all. Read the dealer reviews and see who suits you best.

Welcome to the Darkside :)

Darkside is where it's at. Love it. I'm assuming V6 and VS6 are the same? I've been seeing different abbreviations for certain terms but I'll catch on. Thanks for the reply!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Darkside is where it's at. Love it. I'm assuming V6 and VS6 are the same? I've been seeing different abbreviations for certain terms but I'll catch on. Thanks for the reply!

The terms can get confusing in regard to certain models even for seasoned members. You will find the same watch is called different things by different sellers. Hence a lot of reading is the key to really enjoying this hobby.

V6s = recent sub release from Noob factory

V6 = could refer to numerous watches BUT V6 is also a factory lol, usually referred to as V6f.

Type abbreviations into the search bar. You will find a tutorial on abbreviations. I think in the Faq section.

malcymalc1

Horology Curious
17/7/16
The terms can get confusing in regard to certain models even for seasoned members. You will find the same watch is called different things by different sellers. Hence a lot of reading is the key to really enjoying this hobby.

V6s = recent sub release from Noob factory

V6 = could refer to numerous watches BUT V6 is also a factory lol, usually referred to as V6f.

Type abbreviations into the search bar. You will find a tutorial on abbreviations. I think in the Faq section.

Awesome. I'll take a look and see if I can find it.

brux

17/8/15
Welcome,do not hesitate,all the TD are very good,after looking at their sites contact them,tey are no watchmakers but thay have your interest at hart,buy with confidence.