Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RWI Singapore Discussion WhatsApp Group, Brothers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Guys, I'm new to the forum and also from Sillypore. Any of you can guide me when to get reps from? I m keen on getting a HBB. Can PM me?

    Comment


      #17
      Here to say hi to everyone in Sillypore

      Comment


        #18
        Hi from SG too!

        Comment


          #19
          hi, from singapore too!

          Comment


            #20
            Belloo

            Comment


              #21
              does anybody knows where in S pore is there a reputable repair shop for replica watches?

              Comment


                #22

                Comment


                  #23
                  Hello everyone! New member here

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by irvin, post: 2510621
                    To all Singapore brothers out there,

                    I've been seeing a few posts requesting for a whatsapp group for meet the people and get together in Singapore,
                    i couldn't find one, so i've created one

                    PM me your name and contact number so i could sent an invite.
                    Before you joined, there is already a chat group with in existence with the established local members.
                    Instead of creating a new group, well don't you take time to know the guys who were here already, both local and foreign?
                    Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday.

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by legend, post: 2740746
                      Before you joined, there is already a chat group with in existence with the established local members.
                      Instead of creating a new group, well don't you take time to know the guys who were here already, both local and foreign?
                      +1. There's a ton of local guys here in RWI, feel free to say hi to the buzzing members existing and you'll be surprised what you can find.
                      Current Collection

                      Done counting. Madness.

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by blackboxes, post: 2740902
                        +1. There's a ton of local guys here in RWI, feel free to say hi to the buzzing members existing and you'll be surprised what you can find.
                        well perhaps he was thinking that before he joined, there were zero members from Singapore here. I find it bad form to come on to the forum here without any inkling of the pertinent background info and wanting to start a private insular clique that excludes the rest in such a public manner.
                        Well I'm from Singapore but I'm definitely not supporting this effort started by a new guy with no credentials or reputation as I see no gain in this.
                        Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday.

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Hi guys, I'm new to the watch scene and was from Singapore but currently residing in Melbourne but joined the scene because of my vast interest of modding. Is there any whatsapp groups that talk about this? Would rather be keen to join!

                          Comment


                            #28
                            hello from singapore ^^

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by legend View Post

                              well perhaps he was thinking that before he joined, there were zero members from Singapore here. I find it bad form to come on to the forum here without any inkling of the pertinent background info and wanting to start a private insular clique that excludes the rest in such a public manner.
                              Well I'm from Singapore but I'm definitely not supporting this effort started by a new guy with no credentials or reputation as I see no gain in this.
                              +1 though I have no issues with others having their own social group, it would be better to contribute to this great forum which benefits all including those bros and sis in sillypore

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Hello

                                from the little red dot too

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X