• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A compelling and incredible speech in El Paso, Texas by Trump,.....Whew !!

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Lol. I managed about five minutes before I had to turn orange man off. In that time he basically spent four minutes slagging of the press and one minute making claims his military spending is the most ever (wrong - fact checker confirms the reality). He is good at getting the crowd going though though; a compelling orator. Much like Hitler.

Have a nice day y'all!

Reactions: milzcastro

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Never met a Bubba that did'nt like Trump ........ must be some "fake Shine" going around. As expected, the trolls and the haters are out to spread their hate again. ......... 5 minute attention span ! .............. "Fact Checkers" are fake too !! .............. a lovely speech it was anyway ....... everything he said was as true as the sun shines everyday. God bless the man, he cares about YOU !

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Nothing political here. Just news. If you think it is political, then you have not watched the video at all. It is only the haters and trolls that turn it political. It is a compelling speech, that is why I posted it. Hell, if it was a dog or hyena delivering the speech, I'd post it. No American president in history has said it like he did. ....... Call it a slice of history, ...... We are living this moment. It is today. Amen.