• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any Gamers Here?

peanutgang

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/2/16
If so, what games do you play and on what console?

I'm a CS:GO and D3 player on my desktop. I also play Civilization 5 and City Skylines when all I have is a laptop with me.

britain4

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/15
Sim City on PC (any), The Sims, Fallout 4 Fallout 3 and New Vegas (all on PC), and Gran Turismo 6. Oh and I've been spending a lot of time playing through Theme Hospital again lately as well haha.

That's about it lol

armedcor

1/2/14
Ps4 and occasional pc player here. Mainly things like fallout and battlefield. Really looking forward to No mans sky!

Dohdoh

Renowned Member
30/10/13
CS:GO [emoji119]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slappy00500

Supporter
6/1/16
Good Evening, I'm deeply saddened that there was no mention of the Nintendo Wii U system yet. I myself have the Wii U, where Splatoon, Mario Kart 8, and Super Smash Brothers is mostly played. I started out on the PC, playing bf1942 when it came out, and playing it until BF2142 and BF 2 came out. Played a while on WoW, then moved on to other games through steam like Dungeon Defenders

whatdoumacallit

29/4/15
I started back in the day on halo, then had a bit of a COD addiction from cod2 through to black ops1 followed by FIFA! If anyone fancies a game on PS4 let me know :p

These days it's indie games like prison architect or my favourite... Kerbal space program!

Big fan of RTS games as well like the total war series.

sussexguy

13/2/16
I started wayyyyyyy back with a SNES...I was the king of Mario Kart! :) Does anyone have an XBOX One that they game online with? In my spare time I try to unwind on there with some races on Forza etc. Message me if you want my gamer tag. Cheers.

Dohdoh

Renowned Member
30/10/13
Hey guys, i have mentioned already that im a cs:go Player but im Playing nba2k16 as well and im in Need of a good teammate ;) hit me up

dan7heman

26/10/12
Birmingham
Hi.. My name is Dan and I'm a Wow addict. Its been 13 months since my last raid.:unsure: Nearly cost me a wife but managed to kick that crack addict of a game. Still love gaming but stick to mariokart with my 7 year old lol

HeavenStorm

Renowned Member
30/12/13
Quit Dota2 last year since i graduated, friends are going back to their own countries so no more dota. Playing D3 till feb then i totally lost interest. The only thing i played now is pokemon lol since its handheld and i can bring it to office

lrbk

Known Member
12/2/16
MW3 on the PS3 here...

Can't get on with the jet packs/wall running of the newer games.

Anyone want's to party up add No_1_Gun

Aaron97

28/6/16
PS4, mostly Destiny. I built a sweet PC and played just about every MMO there is, but I rarely stick with them. I played the Matrix Online until the cancelled it. In-n-out of WoW for a couple years now. In-n-out of EVE Online from 2002 to now. Was really into the Battlefield and all the COD's for a while. Even bought a Call of Duty Black Ops Jeep Wrangler back in 2011.

Recently updated my PC and preordered the Oculus Rift, that should be here this week, so really looking forward to trying EVE: Valkyrie in VR.

Not much time for gaming nowadays. Between a full time job and taking two college courses, doesn't leave me with much free time.