Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Welcome to Marvin's Pad!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to Marvin's Pad!

Greetings Humans, Marvin is very proud to announce that Marvin has been given his own section! Welcome to Marvin's Pad, the ideal place to chat about all things electronic, phones, GPS, gadgets, home entertainment gear, home automation equipment (Marvin understands the other 'droid, R2D4 knows a lot about this stuff, he even speaks remote code, a primitave 'droid language) even your CCTV or alarm system.

If you have something to share, great, if you a question or quandry Marvin or another member will do their best to help. Marvin hopes members will find this sectuion helpful and thanks Q5? for the idea that resulted in this section.

Great idea!
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Please note:
    I have disabled my personal messages.

For important issues please
    submit a support ticket here

Comment

count me in for a iphone and ipad jailbreak guru

sigpic

Comment

Bump, we are live to the masses.

Mundus, Quote "Mundus> it is gen eta, i feel it on my loins"
        Debellum, Quote "Junio>Hi Mate , nice to read You !"

bobandshawn 16:12 "Thou Shalt NOT Take the Mods name in Vane"
        sub4me "You could try contacting TxThrob he has a thread called Ask TxThrob and he can answer all your Fing stupid questions."

Comment

Okay Marvin! Tell us what you know!!!!
          Please read here before sending a PM to staff.

R.I.P. T4D

Comment

Marvin has a brain the size of a planet, what makes you think you would understand anything Marvin would have to say? Marvin is hoping to learn about primitive Earth tech from you humans.

Comment

I'm loving my new Moto Xoom! Lightning fast and so cool.
              Please read here before sending a PM to staff.

R.I.P. T4D

Comment

Marvin are you a depressed robot. I love Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Comment

Are you still active Marvin?

Comment

This is a great place to share newsbits, videos and other interesting stuff that would go unnoticed if not shared. Thanks Marvin !
                    'My reps all take a lickin' but keep on ticking!' Bravo! A Rolex owner is never late. Even if he is late, he is still not late. RWI . Such a lovely place....... This could be Heaven or this could be Hell. We are all just prisoners here, of our own device. Relax, we are programmed to receive. You can check-out any time you like. But you can never leave.... Paperless Billing : "Sign up to get your bill online and save a tree"..... well my answer to that is : "Stop using toilet paper now and save thousands of trees Bozo ! "

Comment

Working...
                    X