No announcement yet.

Took my payment. No watch. No manners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, please stop. No need to keep re-visiting the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
    Last edited by efajri; 19-11-19, 20:56.
    https://secure-ds.serving-sys.com/Bu...tch/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by maily View Post

These kind of comments and behavior needs to stop. I don't think its acceptable to insult someone's religion whether you believe in religion or not. I think if there is nothing nice to be said you should keep your views and opinions to yourself.

@ Moderators i kindly request that you shouldn't allow people to insult each other or make comment's about ones physical appearance, gender, race, religion or any other kind of personal insult. It isn't appropriate.

You shouldn't critisisze someones religious beliefs i think that is a very insensitive and offense thing to do you only picked on his religion from his user name.

I think this issue is for the OP and Moderators to resolve without the rest of the members insulting the OP.

We are a community of watch enthusiasts and should be respectful polite and tolerant of one another. I have been away from this forum for a very long time due to being busy with work having kids and i haven't bought or sold a rep in almost 5 years overall it disappoints me to see bickering and arguing and comments like this. Where is the love people???
      Always read before posting - you just revived a thread that had died. Just move on - it's over:

Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post
      Holy crap!
      You know what i hate? having to lock threads, I can count on my fingers how many times I have but this is heading for shitzville at supersonic speed now.

WE DO NOT TOLERATE DISCRIMINATION ON ANY GROUNDS ON THIS FORUM!

Whilst there has been no racism here there sure to shit is some stuff that is bordering on religious discrimination and that won't fly. I'm not going to lock this thread but the next person I see who I consider has crossed the line is out the door, anyone care to estimate where that line may be? Bueller? Bueller? No? Good!

No comments off the original topic will be tolerated, alles klar?

Comment

Originally posted by Hasanahmed View Post
        You are taking the piss out of my religeon simple. It's a shame people like me cannot post in forums like this without someone bringing my religeon into it.

in relation to the other post. No-one has to earn the right to defend themselves against slander. The original poster apologised and the issue is dealt with.

my post was not to garner sympathy it was to warn people that if an issue arises MR will not help out. And I feel the same way. As I said I will update tomorrow.

yes I made a mistake with the caption as I am a novice to relica watches. However this is not the issue with the bank .

also if you do not like the tonality of a post it does not make the content untruthful.
        You’re not wrong, you asked a question looking for some customer service guidance and the first response did get religious in nature.

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Originally posted by pjmars View Post

You’re not wrong, you asked a question looking for some customer service guidance and the first response did get religious in nature.

Sent from the RWI App
          What part of :

Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post
          No comments off the original topic will be tolerated, alles klar?
          Did you not understood ?

Comment

Just read this thread what a disgrace. The guy made a review about a purchase and everyone's insulting his religion.

One guy called on jews to bomb muslims. And all the admins have done is ban the other Muslim guy?

Wtf. bigots are everywhere and will often come out the closet online and join in with others but the response of the admin to refer to it as "bordering religious discrimination"? Hahahah pathetic stop running this like a cult you weirdos. As soon as people spoke out you tried to shut the tread?

Comment

Originally posted by Nottodayson View Post
              Just read this thread what a disgrace. The guy made a review about a purchase and everyone's insulting his religion.

One guy called on jews to bomb muslims. And all the admins have done is ban the other Muslim guy?

Wtf. bigots are everywhere and will often come out the closet online and join in with others but the response of the admin to refer to it as "bordering religious discrimination"? Hahahah pathetic stop running this like a cult you weirdos. As soon as people spoke out you tried to shut the tread?
              Not a great start to your first post

Comment

So why were you banned from RWI?
                Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
                I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

Hello Hasanahmed, open a sock account did we? You have been warned about this crap before and you start it again by using a sock to stir the thread up again. The one with the problem here is you buddy. this was dealt with well over a year ago.

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                  ************************************************** *************
                  hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                  When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Just read this thread what a disgrace.
                    So, of millions of threads to read, you find a way to sift out one from years ago to get offended by, AND.. make your first post in it.

lol... glad you "just read" this thread. You are the most obvious kind of sock who is so desperate for attention that you will come back to a replica watch forum, dig up old content, and get triggered by it. Pathetic.
                    THE FORUM IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!

Guanaco on 4chan... "It's like putting a few puppies and a few butterflies with some rose petals into a blender and pushing the 'puree' button while videotaping it"

Comment

Okay so if I randomly insult someone's religion, insult refugees and call for bombing of a religious group on a watch forum im not a problem? And dont get banned. But the muslim guy gets the ban woww. The admins set up the situation for this thread. Being admin of a watch replica forum is the only significane ull ever get.

Comment

Okay so if I randomly insult someone's religion, insult refugees and call for bombing of a religious group on a watch forum im not a problem? And dont get banned. But the muslim guy gets the ban woww. The admins set up the situation for this thread. Being admin of a watch replica forum is the only significane ull ever get.
                        You must be very lonely and unhappy to pick this back up after a year. Has it really been living in your head all of this time?
                        Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
                        I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

Goodbye.

************************************************** ********
                          People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                          ************************************************** *************
                          hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                          ************************************************** ********
                          When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Working...
                          X