Took my payment. No watch. No manners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took my payment. No watch. No manners

I warn anybody from using marvellous replica.They took my payment of £370 for an omega seamaster. They told me to transfer them the money which I did. They then told me the payment was pending and refused to chase it up with their bank. The payment has now disappeared from their bank. The bank won't speak to me as ofcourse they need to speak to the account holder (marvellous replica)

They have replied with "it's none of my business, call the police"

they will give you no help if there is any issue with the transfer. I urge people not to deal with them.
    Last edited by Hasanahmed; 12-11-19, 21:43.

Payment was through Transferwise with the comment from this OP: OMEGA VSF WATCH specifically. The payment status is pending since the first moment and now all his payment information disappeared from my Transferwise account. I cannot do anything here if the payment does not go through.

Comment

smh .....
      QFOAHDT

Comment

Hasanahmed This doesnt look good for you. Not the place here to scam a trusted dealer. I looked into this case with MR and you simply took back the money and was hoping MR already shipped out the watch....

Raddave ill guess we wont see him anymore around, adios.
        WANTED: HUBLOT BIG BANG 41MM A7750. IF YOU HAVE ONE BITING DUST, PM ME!

Comment

Originally posted by Stuvetjee View Post
          Hasanahmed This doesnt look good for you. Not the place here to scam a trusted dealer. I looked into this case with MR and you simply took back the money and was hoping MR already shipped out the watch....

Raddave ill guess we wont see him anymore around, adios.
          Did he really ?
          QFOAHDT

Comment

Always two side of the story and most of the time, it's on the buyer end that things are fecking up... ! Thanks Stuvetjee for the clarification in public !

Comment

Hasanahmed dumb ass. You ain't going to heaven. And you ain't getting your 70 virgins either.

Comment

What?
                How can i take back the money? The money has left my UK account and cannot be "taken back". The seller would not shop the watch until the money had arrived.

The money was pending in marvellous replicas account and his transferwise account left it on pending then it's gone. I've called them and they told me they will update me tomorrow. My problem is marvellous replicas did nothing to help resolve the problem..

I don't know what lies you are making up please show me proof.

also wants with the racism because of my religion? How is this tolerated in this group? Shame on you
                Last edited by Hasanahmed; 12-11-19, 21:00.

Comment

Originally posted by Hasanahmed View Post
                  What?
                  How can i take back the money? The money has left my UK account and cannot be "taken back". The seller would not shop the watch until the money had arrived.

The money was pending in marvellous replicas account and his transferwise account left it on pending then it's gone. I've called them and they told me they will update me tomorrow. My problem is marvellous replicas did nothing to help resolve the problem..

I don't know what lies you are making up please show me proof.

also wants with the racism because of my religion? How is this tolerated in this group? Shame on you
                  Did you really write the note in the transfer like MR claimed?

Comment

I want you to provide proof that I "took the money back" and tried to scam someone. Show me the results of you "looking into the case". If you can't provide this then apologise for slander.

secondly ban the racist

Comment

Guys this is my first time buying a replica. I wrote the reference as OMEGA on payment. This was a mistake on my half I understand. Upon calling the bank they never mentioned this as an issue they just said it's pending and will take time to process. They told me today they will email again and either refund or transfer to the account- so I will keep this forum updated

my issue is the lack of effort from marvelous replica to pursue the issue. All he said was "go to the police I won't do anything from my end". At one point be bank said they will only speak to him as it's his account but he refused to pursue.

again show me evidence I took the money back and ban the racist.
                      Last edited by Hasanahmed; 12-11-19, 20:59.

Comment

I want you to provide proof that I "took the money back" and tried to scam someone. Show me the results of you "looking into the case". If you can't provide this then apologise for slander.

secondly ban the racist
                        Yeah that part i have to say sorry for, so sorry for taking conclusions too soon. That was a language barrier.

Although MR hasnt your money... so i dont know what is going on, transferwise should get answers. Why tf did you wrote Omega in the description?

Also what companies should be shut down in China? MR?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
                        Last edited by Stuvetjee; 12-11-19, 19:39.
                        WANTED: HUBLOT BIG BANG 41MM A7750. IF YOU HAVE ONE BITING DUST, PM ME!

Comment

I accept your apology.

As I said transferwise have the money and will let us know tomorrow. I will update the forum.

still waiting for the racist to be banned
                          Last edited by Hasanahmed; 12-11-19, 21:44.

Comment

I accept your apology.

As I said transferwise have the money and will let us know tomorrow. I will update the forum.

still waiting for the racist to be banned
                            Ok while I do agree that racism is non excusable and should be condemned, you are not in a position to make any claims on who should be banned. Especially you don’t have to write it 5 times.

regarding transferwise: I don’t know too much about it but to my understanding it works like a normal bank transfer and the money could most likely not be taking back even if the sender would want to take it back. Not sure though.

about the note: Jesus.

Comment

Exactly you cannot take the money back once it's left an account. The user has said his apology the issue is over. I will update tomorrow

and just to clarify. This is a group that allows it's members to be racist without an automatic ban?
                              Last edited by Hasanahmed; 12-11-19, 21:44.

Comment

Working...
                              X