• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How to Order and Pay?

butro

Looking Around
20/9/18
Hi MReplica , email sent for 1680 Red Sub. Looking forward to working with you. Thanks.

Last edited:

Bubbe Back1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/1/15
Hi,
Email sent yesterday “Replica vintage Rolex 6204/6542”. Many thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

shel504

Renowned Member
26/5/20
Little help gang, I'm trying to pay via transferwise. M is instructing me to place payment into my account, as in "pay myself". I don't have a unionpay card #. Am I missing something? Usually when I use transferwise, I'm sent the sellers details and I make the payment. I'm unfamiliar doing it another way. Thanks

enixidfrag

Looking Around
4/1/21
Little help gang, I'm trying to pay via transferwise. M is instructing me to place payment into my account, as in "pay myself". I don't have a unionpay card #. Am I missing something? Usually when I use transferwise, I'm sent the sellers details and I make the payment. I'm unfamiliar doing it another way. Thanks

Yes add to balance Then your your going to add CNY balance and convert your funds you added to CNY then he will give you info to pay.

shel504

Renowned Member
26/5/20
Yes add to balance Then your your going to add CNY balance and convert your funds you added to CNY then he will give you info to pay.

On tranferwise from my end, I can choose to pay myself (which Marv was directing me to do) or I can pay a recipient. Either way I choose, I am asked for a Unionpay Card #. I don't have a Unionpay card # for myself, so I'm reaching a deadend.

Usually, when I use tranferwise, the seller forwards all the payment details (along with the unionpay #), I send the payment. Am I missing something?

enixidfrag

Looking Around
4/1/21
On tranferwise from my end, I can choose to pay myself (which Marv was directing me to do) or I can pay a recipient. Either way I choose, I am asked for a Unionpay Card #. I don't have a Unionpay card # for myself, so I'm reaching a deadend.

Usually, when I use tranferwise, the seller forwards all the payment details (along with the unionpay #), I send the payment. Am I missing something?

Did you make an account yet? i know the main screen without making an account is just for transferring from what i saw

shel504

Renowned Member
26/5/20
Did you make an account yet? i know the main screen without making an account is just for transferring from what i saw

I'm signed in, if that's what you're asking. lol. Sorry, but I'm sure I sound clueless and I feel like I'm missing something really stupid.

I have registered for a transferwise account, as in I've used it to transfer funds to other sellers. I can pay myself, but it's asking for a unionpay card # that I don't have.

pirate949

Known Member
Certified
24/1/20
United States
Any one got any luck from Marvelous? Emailed about 10 days ago but didn't get a reply.
Does anyone know if he's off or on vacation?

Z-Eleven

Looking Around
13/6/21
Hi there! Any news from MR?? I’d like to order a vintage Rolex but that last post make me wonder. Thanks!

Reactions: Lucagiusti