• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Don't know how to order off a TD.

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
I had no idea Marv had a website??? And the phone number and email address on that website are different from the ones I have saved from previous successful orders?

FingersB Where did you find this website? I think you may have been taken for a ride...

I suspect too, as it says in the below that there is no website, but it's an old post, so not 100% sure.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/marvellous-replica/280066-how-to-order-and-pay

If they've emailed the right email address now, am sure the TD will get back to them and clear things up either way.

[email protected]

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland

That is a scammer website I am sorry to say. They have the same version of that website for a lot of the TDs here. MR does not have a website as far as I know. The only way to contact the real MReplica is via email and then he will usually move to WhatsApp. I am sure he will correct me if I am wrong.

Reactions: P..DR..D

FingersB

Horology Curious
25/5/21
"Last edited by tripdog; 29-05-21, 20:44. Reason: Staff edit"
Love the title change tripdog, it's perfect! :D

LOL, yes, I'm an idiot! hahahaha

First time I've ever fallen for an online scam & damn, this one was soooooo obvious when pointed out to me by you guys.

Oh well, live & learn I guess :)

Have placed an order with Li over at Jtime now (y)

Last edited:

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

First time I've ever fallen for an online scam & damn, this one was soooooo obvious when pointed out to me by you guys.

I’ll give you credit for manning up.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland

Sorry this has happened to you. Many people have been caught by these scammers unfortunately. RWI was founded on the idea of trying to give enough information to avoid being scammed when buying rep watches. These scams have been going on forever and I do not see them stopping.

Reactions: AlphaProt

FingersB

Horology Curious
25/5/21
Li at Jtime is treating me well & I should have QC pictures soon :)

As for the scam site pretending to be Marvellous Replica...they've started emailing me back & say my order is in progress, hahahaha! I won't be holding my breath! :D

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Li at Jtime is treating me well & I should have QC pictures soon :)

As for the scam site pretending to be Marvellous Replica...they've started emailing me back & say my order is in progress, hahahaha! I won't be holding my breath! :D

Well done, glad to hear it's going well second time round.

Am sure you can't wait, but just a quick bitta reading beforehand, to bear in mind re QC, in case you haven't seen it :)

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-faq/94138-the-purpose-of-qc-pictures

And from the bossman himself :)

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-faq/136582-a-little-on-qc-pics

Best of luck

FingersB

Horology Curious
25/5/21
Well done, glad to hear it's going well second time round.

Am sure you can't wait, but just a quick bitta reading beforehand, to bear in mind re QC, in case you haven't seen it :)

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-faq/94138-the-purpose-of-qc-pictures

And from the bossman himself :)

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-faq/136582-a-little-on-qc-pics

Best of luck

Yep, I had already assumed QC pics were for that exact purpose, being for the buyer to evaluate if the product meets their own standards.

However, I do thank you for the advice & that of others here :)

FingersB

Horology Curious
25/5/21
The scam website has now sent a tracking number ????

This could get interesting!

FingersB

Horology Curious
25/5/21
As previously mentioned, I ended up buying from a real TD & continue to do so, with another watch on the way as we speak.

However, just for the hell of it & for a bit of fun, I have maintained email contact with the *fake* Marv over the last however many months.

He/she still responds to emails, even though they have changed the website address, it's hilarious.

Apparently "your watch will arrive soon"...yeah right! :woohoo:

Alby32

Looking Around
16/12/21
Ciao Ragazzi,
come vedere sono nuovo del forum, sto cercando un datejust per mia moglie da 31 mm e uno per me da 36mm. ho chiesto a intime ma dice che sono arrivati gli ispettori ecc...
ora ho chiesto a M e stiamo chattando tramite whatapp.
ma è la procedura corretta o devo ordinare tramite il forum?
grazie
ciao

Alby