• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bad experience with Marvellous

lamborghini1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/10/17
I bought a watch from Marvellous about a year ago, was happy with it, had some issues but we got it all solved. Contacted recently for another purchase and asked a question but was extremely rude about it, a question regarding one of the reps that I was curious to know, maybe he wasn't the right person to ask but, there is no need to be EXTREMELY rude about the situation, well anyways I'll purchase from another dealer his loss.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I bought a watch from Marvellous about a year ago, was happy with it, had some issues but we got it all solved. Contacted recently for another purchase and asked a question but was extremely rude about it, a question regarding one of the reps that I was curious to know, maybe he wasn't the right person to ask but, there is no need to be EXTREMELY rude about the situation, well anyways I'll purchase from another dealer his loss.
Bastards.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Perhaps he remembers you from last time and thinks you are a cunt.

Seems from your needless post above he could be right .

Last edited:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Fascinating.

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Perhaps he remembers you from last time and thinks you are a cunt.

Seems from your needless post above he could be right .

Nice choice of words m8...allthough I agree it is a totally useless post, why the namecalling.....are you still in primary school?

Reactions: Feefo

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Maybe the person you were talking to typed in incorrect chinese words to google translate.

Example
“Oh dear friend, I fear you disappointed the watch. Please go find somewhere else or no order for you” it could be he meant to say “Oh my friend, I am afraid you will be disappointed with the watch. Please find a different watch or cancel your order”

Sometimes I get confused too.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Last edited:
Reactions: var554

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Nice choice of words m8...allthough I agree it is a totally useless post, why the namecalling.....are you still in primary school?

No I definitely wouldn't have used the word cunt in primary school ! My mom would have slapped my legs .

MReplica

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
31/3/09

OP said:
bought a watch from you a while ago. Am I allowed to return and get a discount if I order new watch?
he old one I'm trying to sell back if possible, or get some credit back to put towards a new one if possible. I never really used it.

He tried to sell his old and used watch back to me, while I think none of my other customers would like to buy a used one.
So told him the only way to deal it for me is to throw into the bin.
What a wonderful world!

armedcor

1/2/14
Jesus OP you honestly asked to trade your watch back for credit after a year and you thought he was rude?

Reactions: Dave2302

Nivka

10/4/15
Australia
Lol nice try op

for the record, Marv is the equal best TD I’ve ever used

JoeyT

11/8/14
Reps are not used cars, we don't trade them in. Also posting a negative thread against a TD publicly will almost always make you look bad and not the TD

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
I loled but WFT is wrong with these people recently.

mcdrake

Horology Curious
14/10/18
I know that I am new here but OP I recently read a wonderful post by Puretime about the “Rep” business. The ins, the outs and what to expect when ordering. Might be a good article to read for gathering some insight on how this all works.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

watchcraze3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
1/3/17
Canada
lol...guy messages a TD asking if he can trade-in a year old watch and then expects a 'nice' answer. Bloody hell, where do all these special snowflakes crop up from?