• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Buyers beware - Bad experience with marvellous, lost time and wu fees

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
So if they cant get it right on the original one the repmakers should do it right? Only because some models have no gaps. Remember replicas are sometimes so different from part to part that even the same parts did not match.

I know that because i modded my Sang Bleu (fixxed some parts with new parts) and the new parts were not fitting 100 % but it was the same watch.

So you really think a copy of a 6k watch (or even more) should be have a better QC than the gen QC? You can't be serious?! :D Sorry i saw a lot of fucked up watches with very bad QC, like the AP 15400 were the 3 oclock marker was missing (which i didnt notice on the first place) or Submariner inserts with falling out numbers of the ceramic.

This watch in the QC are freaking perfect except from the SEL gaps. Nobody would ever spot this on the wrist when even gens have that issue.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
It's Reddit dude - get with the times.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: RDRoss and tripdog

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
So if they cant get it right on the original one the repmakers should do it right? Only because some models have no gaps. Remember replicas are sometimes so different from part to part that even the same parts did not match.

I know that because i modded my Sang Bleu (fixxed some parts with new parts) and the new parts were not fitting 100 % but it was the same watch.

So you really think a copy of a 6k watch (or even more) should be have a better QC than the gen QC? You can't be serious?! :D Sorry i saw a lot of fucked up watches with very bad QC, like the AP 15400 were the 3 oclock marker was missing (which i didnt notice on the first place) or Submariner inserts with falling out numbers of the ceramic.

This watch in the QC are freaking perfect except from the SEL gaps. Nobody would ever spot this on the wrist when even gens have that issue.

Wow you seem incredibly angry about this . If the guy doesn't like the SEL gaps on his watch he shouldn't feel obligated to go through with sale , and can ask for a different watch . If Marvellous doesn't want to source a replacement and offers a refund instead then that's fine also . The buyer should have just got his refund and moved on . His crime is leaving bad feedback and warning other buyers to steer clear and not purchase from a dealer in a situation that ENTIRELY DIDN'T WARRANT IT . For that he deserves this months RWI CUNT award .

Missed a missing 3 O'clock marker ? Really LOL .

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
I'am not angry but buyers like him and properly you ruin the whole TD thing because they are so picky that it is ridiclious for the TDs to do business with us and i don't care if it was marvellous or someone else. Ofcourse you can accept the watch or not but seriously did you see how many flaws rolex watches has? The gen ones? I did and they are sometimes worse than the reps and you buy 10x times more. And yes i and a lot of other members missed the 3 oclock marker do you know why? because i get a shitload of PMs with QC pictures (because its not allowed to post them here without any reason) asking me for QC help and i'am such an asshole to help them all.

99 % the watch is good only some small flaws which nobody sees (except the 3 oclock marker thing). If you can't accept so little flaws like the SEL gap just buy a gen? Oh wait they have gen gaps too! And misaligned markers, bad printing, misaligned ceramic bezels etc etc.

I'm not defending TDs here sometimes they fuck up too but if 10 watches have the same issue you really think that the TD say "Oh lets search for the perfect one for him" sorry but what nonsense is that? You really should see the replicas 10 years ago lol

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I'am not angry but buyers like him and properly you ruin the whole TD thing because they are so picky that it is ridiclious for the TDs to do business with us and i don't care if it was marvellous or someone else. Ofcourse you can accept the watch or not but seriously did you see how many flaws rolex watches has? The gen ones? I did and they are sometimes worse than the reps and you buy 10x times more. And yes i and a lot of other members missed the 3 oclock marker do you know why? because i get a shitload of PMs with QC pictures (because its not allowed to post them here without any reason) asking me for QC help and i'am such an asshole to help them all.

99 % the watch is good only some small flaws which nobody sees (except the 3 oclock marker thing). If you can't accept so little flaws like the SEL gap just buy a gen? Oh wait they have gen gaps too! And misaligned markers, bad printing, misaligned ceramic bezels etc etc.

I'm not defending TDs here sometimes they fuck up too but if 10 watches have the same issue you really think that the TD say "Oh lets search for the perfect one for him" sorry but what nonsense is that? You really should see the replicas 10 years ago lol

As i said very very angry , you should seek help . Then again it's 'properly ' me , sorry i mean probably me .

Last edited:

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
No the problem is that you guys don't know the old reps and want "perfect" watches which is not possible with replicas only if you mod them yourself or from a forum modder most likely with gen parts but as i wrote even gen parts even problems.

CHEMICALMAN

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/7/17
I’ve never understood the probs with sels. Nobody except rep nuts would ever notice. And most likely not in person. The QC gets taken way to far sometimes. Date wheel , dial flaws sure. But the sel-unless insanely off is too much. Like above said-gen is never “perfect” sel

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Tigerdragon

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
No the problem is that you guys don't know the old reps and want "perfect" watches which is not possible with replicas only if you mod them yourself or from a forum modder most likely with gen parts but as i wrote even gen parts even problems.

Who is you guys ? You should be awarded a big broom with every post you make as you're making sweeping generalisations , and you know what assumption did . I don't see why you are getting so angry about the situation . A ) Guy orders a watch doesn't like the SELS , so asks for another watch B) The dealer basically says not prepared to get you another watch but i can refund your payment C) Guy takes refund . That is what basically happened , ok the guy seems to have been a bit of a cunt about it , but i'm not sure how it spoils the 'rep game 'LOL for everybody . The OP deserves some stick for starting this thread warning people not to use Marvellous etc that's out of order infact the mods should take down this thread . However getting all uppity over him rejecting those SELS is silly .As the buyer it is his prerogative .

As some i quote posts ' I am not defending the TD's here ' you seem to be doing a very good job of doing that . In fact as a frequent visitor of the site you seem to jump on threads of this type regularly with the same diatribe .

Last edited:

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Yeah what ever iam done discussing with noobs about replica watches. I can understand my friend smoke more and more everyday because he had the same problems.

"As some i quote posts ' I am not defending the TD's here ' you seem to be doing a very good job of doing that . In fact as a frequent visitor of the site you seem to jump on threads of this type regularly with the same diatribe ."

Oh really? I am mostly active in the Rolex and AP sections my friend. You would know that if you would check my profile page. Like a i said iam done with noobs, do what you think to do get blacklisted by TDs because rejecting watches with NO flaws at all (look at the gens?!) i don't care anymore i always try to help but it just makes no sense.

Go to https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...610-904l-2824/ check the whole thread there you see issues like broken ceramic inserts, numbers who fall OUT of the ceramic inserts, out of sync hands and other stuff and then please come back and say to me where this silly "SEL" issue stands? Watch the thread and see how many people had bad watches the SELs here are nothing compared to the watches in that thread or go the AP 15400 V3 thread were 90 % of the watches have misaligned markers or AP logos and then please say that this SEL issue here is "bad". Ridiclious like i said before and i don't care if you get offended by that text or not if you make bullshit quotes which are not even true.

Edit: Also quiet active in the Hublot sections. You should have some respect for members who do reviews and help people every day because the only person who is angry and rude is you and not me.

Edit2: +1 CHEMICALMAN

Last edited:

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Angry , conceited , and a narcissist from that last post . You really are a strange chap , you are not alone at the moment as it is worrying me ? As for getting blacklisted by TD's i think any who have dealt with me would find me very polite and easy going . I have only rejected one watch in my time buying reps the LMPO ( not QC the usual case back font , orange second hand tip flaw) i mentioned .The dealer had the watch in stock so not really a QC rejection he hadn't sourced the watch individually for me .As i also said i just purchased an alternate more expensive watch from the dealer no hassles , no problems .

You really are angry i quote ' You should have some respect for members ..' by that you mean yourself LOL . Come on chap grow up this an anonymous forum for people buying fake watches . Respect is earnt not given , we are just two chaps on an internet forum probably thousands of miles apart who will never actually meet . Please read back my posts they are neither angry or rude . In fact we started off on the same side of the fence on this debate . That is why i can't understand your rambling incoherrent attacks on me . 'I am the most active member on the Rolex Ap sections ..' LOL . I think this is the source of your anger , you see yourself as some omnipotent force on the forum . I think you have taken umbrage that i have a different view to you , when really i don't . You may have been here a long time chap , but as they say 'there is no fool like an old fool .' You are definitely a sandwhich short of a picnic .

Last edited:

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Because you are talking bullshit about me and i don't like that? How simple is that? Should i pm you a Screenshot of the 20+ pms everyday with QC pics? I help really everyone but your attitude is just beyond everything ive ever seen. And i btw. bought over 20 watches and only rejected one because of a missing marker (actually the same problem like the other member had) i even let errors fix by modders because i know that the reps are not perfect. Thats all i wanted to say but you come and make bullshit quotes like

"As some i quote posts ' I am not defending the TD's here ' you seem to be doing a very good job of doing that . In fact as a frequent visitor of the site you seem to jump on threads of this type regularly with the same diatribe ."

which is just ridiclious if you look at my last posts, 90 % are in the Rolex/AP section about watches, there is just a small percentage like threads here which i get invovled because sometimes i cant believe what watches get rejected.

"Come on chap grow up this is the internet an anonymous forum for people buying fake watches . Respect is earnt not given , we are just two chaps on an internet forum probably thousands of miles apart who will never actually meet . Please read bck my posts they are neither angry or rude . In fact we started off on the same side of the fence on this debate . That is why i can't understand your rambling incoherrent attacks on me . You are defintely a sandwhich short of a picnic ."

Yeah if you don't want to be a part of the RWI family and help other guys then why are you here? Like i said the only one who is "offended" is you. I'am not angry at all its just sometimes ridiclious how people don't give a fuck about TDs at all and just think "I pay XXX i want the PERFECT replica" but there is no perfect replica its just simple every replica have flaws, some minor and some big.

Maybe its a language difference i don't know and i'm not going to comment on all the other offendings from you :D because i don't care that much what do you think about me.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Because you are talking bullshit about me and i don't like that? How simple is that? Should i pm you a Screenshot of the 20+ pms everyday with QC pics? I help really everyone but your attitude is just beyond everything ive ever seen. And i btw. bought over 20 watches and only rejected one because of a missing marker (actually the same problem like the other member had) i even let errors fix by modders because i know that the reps are not perfect. Thats all i wanted to say but you come and make bullshit quotes like

which is just ridiclious if you look at my last posts, 90 % are in the Rolex/AP section about watches, there is just a small percentage like threads here which i get invovled because sometimes i cant believe what watches get rejected.

"Come on chap grow up this is the internet an anonymous forum for people buying fake watches . Respect is earnt not given , we are just two chaps on an internet forum probably thousands of miles apart who will never actually meet . Please read bck my posts they are neither angry or rude . In fact we started off on the same side of the fence on this debate . That is why i can't understand your rambling incoherrent attacks on me . You are defintely a sandwhich short of a picnic ."

Yeah if you don't want to be a part of the RWI family and help other guys then why are you here? Like i said the only one who is "offended" is you. I'am not angry at all its just sometimes ridiclious how people don't give a fuck about TDs at all and just think "I pay XXX i want the PERFECT replica" but there is no perfect replica its just simple every replica have flaws, some minor and some big.

Maybe its a language difference i don't know and i'm not going to comment on all the other offendings from you :D because i don't care that much what do you think about me.

Chap honestly i am not angry . I didn't read the rest of your post by the way just the same rambling i guess , but i picked up on the you are angry when i clicked on it . I have just shown my computer screen to some other people , there is not much on TV tonight , your posts have given us all a bit of a laugh . You are totally radio rental , i think you take this forum and your role in it far too seriously .

Last edited:

ShovelnTC

Renowned Member
14/6/13
AU
https://imgur.com/a/2p8j9xE

Here's the qc pics. Posted on reptime for second opinion at the time and everybody said that the sels are really bad on this. Not an acceptable rep imo

Mate you have to remember that that pic has Very high backlight so the gaps are made waaaaaaaaay more obvious than would normally be seen.

Honestly so many guys let this hobby be ruined by listening to all of the "experts" who make it their duty to identify every tiny imperfection.

Would you really have noticed the SEL gap if someone else hadn't pointed it out to you.

No-one likes to think of themselves as a nitpicker but sorry that is nit-picking IMHO.

Reactions: tripdog

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
not taking sides yet. As a noob, I understand the anxiety of first purchase.

That said, the TD did offer a refund. The story could and should have stopped here.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
not taking sides yet. As a noob, I understand the anxiety of first purchase.

That said, the TD did offer a refund. The story could and should have stopped here.
You resurrected a thread from November 2018.

The account who posted it was last online in July 2019.

You do realize that, right?

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
You resurrected a thread from November 2018.

The account who posted it was last online in July 2019.

You do realize that, right?
i do now. sorry.
it appeared in "new posts" on my phone. i replied without looking...

please delete if offensive

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
i do now. sorry.
it appeared in "new posts" on my phone. i replied without looking...

please delete if offensive
No problem, bro. It's fine. Mistakes can happen. Just take more care the next time and it's all good. 😉