• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Beware buying items from mr.

Thuen88

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/11/16
I felt the need to answer MR, and this other guy didnt read what i Said.

Anyway im done now.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
For the love of god, you dont even need to wear it ffs. Read what i say. When a watch stops 9/10 times after 10 seconds over a monthly period with heavy testing, would you say the problem is easy noticeable and doesnt require much testing at all?

i would say accept the watch to be a monday model like people in germany say.

The Monday blues had hit the work flow hard and one of the workers in the sweat shops was freaking displeased while putting your watch together.

Accept the watch to be broken and also feel the pain MR had with you. He tested it like every other watch and the result was the 1/10 times that the watch ran smoothly with testing ;)

go to a local watch smith like about 30 people before me already advised it to you. And service the movement for about 150-200 bucks.

If you don't get that NOW i think the only option is to ignore you.

MReplica

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
31/3/09
We offer one year warrant for the movements. Free repair service from the factories if due to movement quality itself. No doubts.

Simple problems like bezel pops off, dial markers fell off, crown and stem broken, can be fixed pretty fast by factories. But when comes to automatic movement problems, repairs will be slower since we have to test problems at our end too. Please note that dealers like us are just salesmen or middlemen between factories and buyers, we are not watch smith or movement experts, so most of us cannot judge nor locate the problems precisely from the faulty or broken movements.

For simple problems like movement totally died, it is easier. Dead is dead, easy to see and confirm. We just bring the watches back to the factories to ask them to fix. After getting the watches back, we'll test on cyclotester and keep records for each test about the power reservation. If problems not fixed; then we'll return back to factory to fix again. If problems fixed and proved to be working well after tested on cyclotester 2 or 3 times, will mail the watches back to the buyers. It is easy for us since dead and working are easy to distinguish, no special movement knowledge required.

For more complicated problems like these two cases, repairs take longer. We'll test the movements first at our end to know the problems better. Once problem confirmed, returned back to the factory. After fix, we'll test again. Watch smiths at factories will never tell us what are the detailed problems and will never tell us how they fix the problems or which parts are swapped. No explanations, factory rules. We do pre-fix test so that can compare whether the problems are fixed or not since without comparison we have no other way to judge whether the problems are fixed. We cannot open and judge the movements like watch smith.

For these two cases, I could simply return them back to the factories and tell them what the buyers report. In that case, never would we have any clue whether the ''problems'' fixed or not, no matter whether they exist or not. Or in other words, we can only reply on factories about whether fixed or not.

@Thuen88 @HOTROLEX Will you two agree with this solution? I will return back to the factory and just ask them to fix what you said. When they return them back to me, I mail them back to you. That way, I cannot confirm myself whether fixed.

Reactions: machim

MReplica

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
31/3/09
Maybe only you regard that noisy forum as a golden chicken. PERIOD...

Sure, you killed the chicken who lays golden eggs for you....funny you! How is the Ferarri doing?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
you complain about personal attacks ect ect.....you brought this over yourself by completely ignoring all forum rules...You got the advice to listen to experienced members but you simply persist in your own little truth and you keep ranting about it.... MR did keep up to the warranty by excepting the watch back for repair and testing. You question the testing that it is maybe not your watch that is tested? Where is your proof? Did you make a small mark on the watch only for you to see?
Just leave and go to an AD today with your warranty claim,...they will be happy to see you.

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Why not consider for just one second that two very well respected members here Maron and tripdog with what, 15,000 posts perhaps know more than you and your reference with about 60 posts combined ...

You simply do not know what you are talking about ... you can either genuinely try to understand what these members are trying to explain to you as I also have, which obviously is a waste of time. MR has been here for a long time and for good reason ... you however have been here ten minutes and this is your contribution to date.

So you are either just stupid, sorry or simply belligerent .. either way ... the result is the same.

Perhaps Tucker will be able to explain things to you where we have failed ...

+1

Reactions: tkingjr

MReplica

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
31/3/09
HOTROLEX https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6A2HEUuA5k
Thuen88 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joXRJFiJPMU

Took videos for both watches on Timegrapher and will send original videos to both of them and Moderator.
These two watches have random serial numbers from the factory so buyers can confirm whether these are their watches easily.

HOTROLEX reported his movement overbanking and the US watch smith I consulted now told me this:
If its a true overbank issue, it will not run at all. This must be taken apart and reset to run again.
HOTROLEX has agreed that I send the watch back to the factory to fix.

Thuen88 has calmed down and agreed that I tested his watch further.

Thanks to all who concerned.
M

Reactions: tripdog

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
buyers aren`t allowed to criticize bad experiences with them in a review section, and personal attacks are more than welcome. Its a shame really, i found this place decent at first, but when its filled with douchebags like Daft Punk i don`t want to be a part of it.

You are not being prevented from criticizing a TD. Otherwise, this thread would not exist. You need to understand when you post a thread like this that people may not agree with you. They can post their opinions as well. You are taking it too personally.

The thing you should have done was contact a Mod and let them mediate for you...the outcome, for you, would have been much more positive. Maybe if you apologize to Raddave he might still help you out. Regardless, I understand your frustration. I don't necessarily agree with it, though.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
What do you think the outcome of this thread is going to be?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Well I have a suspicion you know the answer to that. I also think you are well aware of the almost limitless patience possessed by Raddave. That patience has been brought to an end byu this numpty however and now it's my turn. Dear Thunn88, fuck off, fuck right off and when you get there, fuck off again.

Now, he probably thinks that;s harsh but no it's not because the guy is an ass. MR has checked and tested his watch to industry standards and it works just fine. If I were MR I'd be sending his watch back with a note saying that's it, it works just fine so no more.

His accusations about "how this forum are run" bear no comment since they have no substance and in fact are not even accusations since he has made no real claims just "people have told me stuff". Well come on big man, put your money where your mouth is and make some actual claims. I'm sitting here waiting with baited breath to hear "how this place is run" Any man who says shit like that without following thru with substance is both a coward and a lier. We are waiting . . .

Reactions: Stuvetjee

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Oh, and a non reply will both signal that you are full of it and be your undoing. You have laid some serious claims so I suggest you now back them up sunshine.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Lol TB. As Glaude recently posted next door, in situations like this, ask a chicken for advice.

250l93q.jpg

Buglicker

Known Member
18/9/17
Lincoln UK
Why arent you sceptical about his testing method? He uses a winder that will not replicate wrist movement good enough ? I told him before i sent it that the watch would run much longer while it just sits flat on the table, indicating a semi lose gear or dust inside it that need fast movement to trigger the problem.

There’s the problem. Repeated fast wrist movements.

Reactions: capice