• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Beware buying items from mr.

HOTROLEX

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/8/17
Be very careful buying items from Marvellous replica

i have purchased a Rolex Day date,

the watch has been stopping every single time i have worn the watch. (USELESS WATCH)

i had email MARVELLOUS REPLICA 1 day after i received it, explaining my problem.

was told to wait till the following month for repairs.

Finally sent the watch back, only for him to say ( there is nothing wrong with the watch.)

i have explained over and over again to him that ( once the watch is on your wrist, the watch starts to stop, it is as if the movement gets stuck, then you take it off tap the back and it starts up again.)

Marvellous replica said that he will only test using the watch winder etc, i have explained that it only happens when the watch is worn on the wrist and he refuses to test via a simulated test.

watch has been sent back with ( no fault found )

why would i go through all the effort to pay close to $450 for a watch that doesnt even work correctly and then send it back for repairs and then be told there is nothing wrong with it.

BE AWARE, THIS SELLER DOES NOT HELP IF THE ITEM THEY SELL YOU IS FAULTY.

Reactions: btoxxahn

HOTROLEX

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/8/17
As many times as it takes to have some action taken against MR

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
seriously? Why did I waste my time responding to you in the other thread?

Reactions: MrBeasy

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
MR is a China based dealer of illegal items, he's been a seller on the forums for many years. Whilst he does screw up form time to time, he does never the less have a good reputation.

You on the other hand have just arrived, have 13 posts are and are badmouthing someone who's been around a lot longer than you.

Not difficult to guess who people are going to side with on this.

I've replied in one of your other, multiple threads as to what I think the issue may be.

Thuen88

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/11/16
i'm literally experiencing the same thing. I bought a watch with a movement that stops all the time, and he refuse to fix it because the watch doesnt stop on his machine. I will post a video proving the issue when i get the watch in return, because its so ridiculously easy to capture on film.

He was a joy to buy from and communitaction when smothly, but when it comes to his warranty he is not the same person.

Last edited:
Reactions: JDnTexas

MReplica

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
31/3/09
Tested your watch on machine for six hours, it runs for 45 hours. Do you need a video how I tested your watch?

i'm literally experiencing the same thing. I bought a watch with a movement that stops all the time, and he refuse to fix it because the watch doesnt stop on his machine. I will post a video proving the issue when i get the watch in return, because its so ridiculously easy to capture on film.

Thuen88

3/11/16
Your machine is not replicating normal use good enough. Post it if you like, i will post the video proving the issue anyway.

Thuen88

3/11/16
Please don`t. I dont wanna start a shit show here, but with this kind of service from MR i feel the need to warn people buying from him. I tested the watch myself over a month to be 100% sure it was broken, and when it so ridiculously easy to capture the issue on film, i get a feeling he doesnt test the watches he get in return at all.

Last edited:

MReplica

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
31/3/09
Will it embarrass you if I have the machine to test?

Please don`t. I dont wanna start a shit show here, but with this kind of service from MR i feel the need to warn people buying from him. I tested the watch my self over a month to be 100% sure it was broken, and when it so ridiculously easy to capture the issue on film, i get a feeling he doesnt test the watches he get in return at all.

Thuen88

3/11/16
What kind of response is this ? Where is the professionalism ? You are running a store, please take care of your customers.

Let me ask you this ? Will it embarrass you if i prove to you and everyone in here that the watch is indeed broken when i get it in return ?

Please post a video of you testing my watch thoroughly where you prove it is my watch that you are testing as well. If its just the watch running on a winder im gonna puke, because a winder will not replicate rist movements at all.

Why would i send it to you in return to the other side of the world and pay 55 bucks, if i didnt know it was broken ? Just for fun ?

Last edited:
Reactions: btoxxahn

MReplica

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
31/3/09
Email correspondence:
d1JATaW.png

MlRZHN0.png

OykUjWU.png

WGPoxjV.png

This is the machine I use and your watch on it.
If hang it to the wall, watch will wind in more directions.
QOeJgkU.png

ZQtykd1.png

I test all the returnings this way if there are less power reservation problems for the watches
And will test all by this machine too after fixed by factory

Thuen88

3/11/16
That is a winder that simulate slow movements. How can that machine replicate realistic usage of the watch?
Anyway if you refuse to test the watch more thourouly just send it back, and i will send a video to you when i get it back.

And why post the emails ? That is a private conversation between a seller and his customer.

Last edited:

MReplica

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
31/3/09
Your privacy was masked by me already. I have no wish to reveal any personal info of you here. Original emails without biased comment or emotion from either side would be a good way to calm you down and to let others to judge fairly, if you want to deal with this publicly.
Further progress will be updated via emails only from now on. If needed, I can post here again

That is a winder that simulate slow movements. How can that machine replicate realistic usage of the watch?
Anyway if you refuse to test the watch more thourouly just send it back, and i will send a video to you when i get it back.

And why post the emails ? That is a private conversation between a seller and his customer.

Thuen88

3/11/16
What do you expect ? Of course i get upset when i know the movement is broken and you refuse to test it thourorly ? I also dont think i got out of line warning other potensial buyers as this is a review section on the forum on you as a seller.