• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What PAM would you like to see me mod in the future...

marlin2284

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
1/2/12
Let's get a discussion going on what could be in store for the future. I have dedicated myself to working exclusively on the PAMs that use the ETA 6497 movement. I decided on this because in my opinion these are the only reps that can truly be modded to 95% gen. replication.

Now, I want to hear from you, what repped PAM would you like me to mod. Here are the prerequisites, no watches with glued on plates, no closed case, and that's all. You tell me and I'll look into it and respond, hopefully with your help we'll add some new models to my repertoire.

So come on, talk to me........

marlin2284

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
1/2/12
I want 217 OOR from KW.

Good choice, but I already build those. That said, the KW version has printed markings on bridges where they should be engraved. The ZF might be a better choice since it does have the markings engraved.

alucard666

I'm Pretty Popular
14/1/10
Let's get a discussion going on what could be in store for the future. I have dedicated myself to working exclusively on the PAMs that use the ETA 6497 movement. I decided on this because in my opinion these are the only reps that can truly be modded to 95% gen. replication.

Now, I want to hear from you, what repped PAM would you like me to mod. Here are the prerequisites, no watches with glued on plates, no closed case, and that's all. You tell me and I'll look into it and respond, hopefully with your help we'll add some new models to my repertoire.

So come on, talk to me........
Might be easier if you could post a few model numbers you would consider.

Sent from the RWI App

repsss

Renowned Member
Patron
14/4/16
Australia
Maybe you could start this thread in Panerai section under the 'Popular Brand'? I think you will most likely to get more feedback there.

marlin2284

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
1/2/12
Maybe you could start this thread in Panerai section under the 'Popular Brand'? I think you will most likely to get more feedback there.

Thanks, I might try that.....

vongo77

Horology Curious
1/6/17
would like to see the pam 36...love the engravings and the 4 lines brown dial

Davidkh

Looking Around
25/12/19
I'm in love with Pam562. But is there any info if you could make it as a SuperRep?