• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Swiss Hybrid KW 127 available

marlin2284

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
1/2/12
One of my customers just found out he and his wife are expecting, for this reason he had to cancel his order for a new KW 127 with all the Swiss Hybrid mods. Normally I do not accept cancellations on custom builds, but being a recent dad myself I do understand. So since I have the watch and parts already in hand and the fact his watch was slated for completion later this month, this means I have a slot I can make available to a new buyer. The watch would be completed for the new buyer in the same time frame stated above, and would include everything listed below.

If interested PM me or email me directly at [email protected] and I will supply you with more information and pricing.

Best regards,
Joe

Reactions: Erok68

MKTimer

Known Member
10/12/17
Hi marlin. Is this sold? I’m only asking because it’s not marked as sold in the title. If it’s not please PM me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marlin2284

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
1/2/12
Hi marlin. Is this sold? I’m only asking because it’s not marked as sold in the title. If it’s not please PM me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sold a long time ago, I don't have any completed on hand, I can only take orders..