• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BIG CHANGES COMING SOON..........

marlin2284

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
1/2/12
I am almost done with my back log of watch builds. When completed I will be taking on new and big changes to how I build and sell my watches.

I will be selling complete modded watches right here in my section. I will be offering many different options to fit every budget.

Hope to have more time to interact with forum members and post more build photos.

I will also be changing the name and adding a new logo, let me know what you think..

Below are some banners with the new logo, name and email

Stay tuned............................................

altesporsche

Patron
Certified
21/3/12
Good to see you back around Joe ! looking forward to buying more watches ! Cheers !

chris9

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
Looking good Joe and great to hear you will be taking new builds soon.

pam_fan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/1/16
Love the new logo! Can't wait to see what watches you have to offer as well :p

JOP

Renowned Member
30/1/17
Your logo seems nice while it communicates "accuracy" "clearness" "steadiness" and "luxury".
I think that its' shape will not serve you easily if you need to emboss it on boxes, straps etc.
Its' shape also communicates feelings like; more tension than relaxation and some kind of depression instead
of happiness.

Those are my genuine "feelings" that i feel obligated saying to you. I think that you are in the right path but you
need a little more work on it to be worthy opposite the splendor of the names that you modify.

I'm sure that you can find a graphic arts designer in your area and you have to be sure that he or her
have the will to finish your logo in a swapping deal with the great work of you ;)

If you don't want something like this, please change the capitalized letters at the beginning of your secondary
logo information. At the time, they "trying" to be a secondary logo and they remove strength from total incentive.

i wish you the best!

marlin2284

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
1/2/12
Your logo seems nice while it communicates "accuracy" "clearness" "steadiness" and "luxury".
I think that its' shape will not serve you easily if you need to emboss it on boxes, straps etc.
Its' shape also communicates feelings like; more tension than relaxation and some kind of depression instead
of happiness.

Those are my genuine "feelings" that i feel obligated saying to you. I think that you are in the right path but you
need a little more work on it to be worthy opposite the splendor of the names that you modify.

I'm sure that you can find a graphic arts designer in your area and you have to be sure that he or her
have the will to finish your logo in a swapping deal with the great work of you ;)

If you don't want something like this, please change the capitalized letters at the beginning of your secondary
logo information. At the time, they "trying" to be a secondary logo and they remove strength from total incentive.

i wish you the best!

WoW, very deep!

You seem to have taken time and thought in putting your opinion together, something very rare these days, thank you for that!

Please elaborate further on your last paragraph on the capitalization, I didn't quite understand. Do you mean small case the word "International"? Or all letters small case with the exception of the first letter M and W?

Thanks again for your feedback, I'm alway willing to learn when someone is willing to teach!

JOP

Renowned Member
30/1/17
I meant that you need to change the first letter "M", "W" and "I" from capital to small capital like the rest.
This font has capitals and small capitals, probably not having "small case" characters (or lowercase).
Don't change them to capitals, if you use a quality version of the font you will gain a slightly different
design for small capitals that fits better on small applications.

When all been small capitals like "ATCHES" and "NTERNATIONAL" you will have the right to
increase tracking for an amount of 5% (or 6-7% but not more).
That will give you readability, easiness on applications with paint - press and somekind of "class".
Don't raise their face in a larger size to fill the horizontal distances that main logo provide.
Use only small capitals and tracking feature from text editor. Don't mind been slightly narrower than
main logo at the end. It's far better than been slightly wider.

JOP

Renowned Member
30/1/17
i think is good but this is not slightly narrower, it's narrower :)
use your tracking command to give more space between them, if you like make "INTERNATIONAL" a bit smaller, not much. ;)

Daft_Punk

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/16
Or this for some .. movement .. also the W is the M rotated 180 as per logo ..looking good cant wait to see the products!

uploadphotos

granvino

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/4/11
I wonder what the master has in store......

paulvillo

Renowned Member
6/6/13
Marlin and budget on the same sentence sound like very exciting news! :lol:
New logo looks sweet and @JOP inputs were spot on IMHO.
Hopefully not too late for the party, but I'd try and play with the hands.
Maybe keep their gold color while the whole image remains BW? @marlin2284
Cheers!

kitwbs

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/5/11
Hope to be one of your buyer soon. Keep up the good work.