• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Excellent Experience With Engraved Molnija 3601

Alex_P1

I'm Pretty Popular
11/5/12
Yesterday my eagerly anticipated Rolex engraved Molnija 3601 arrived from Marlin and it is stunning!

The thread featuring the engraved bridges appeared just as I was looking for a movement for a vintage PAM build and Marlin was kind enough to build me a movement with the bridges on.

The quality of the engraving is superb, I’m not going to fill it as it might detract from how sharp and consistent it is.

I’d also like to thank Marlin for the fantastic communications, all my Noob questions were answered fully and quickly – sometimes even with photos!

If you’re tempted by anything he is offering, I’d say go for it now as you’ll get a great product and a really smooth transaction.

I look forward to buying again in the future, many thanks,

Alex

tanweekiat

I'm Pretty Popular
26/3/12
Yesterday my eagerly anticipated Rolex engraved Molnija 3601 arrived from Marlin and it is stunning!

The thread featuring the engraved bridges appeared just as I was looking for a movement for a vintage PAM build and Marlin was kind enough to build me a movement with the bridges on.

The quality of the engraving is superb, I’m not going to fill it as it might detract from how sharp and consistent it is.

I’d also like to thank Marlin for the fantastic communications, all my Noob questions were answered fully and quickly – sometimes even with photos!

If you’re tempted by anything he is offering, I’d say go for it now as you’ll get a great product and a really smooth transaction.

I look forward to buying again in the future, many thanks,