• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Dumb question, but I'm gonna ask it.......

Overport

14/2/13
I have a few reps that have been sitting at the bottom of the box for a few years now. I thought I'd sell them, but I can't remember where I got 'em.

Couple of Subs, Polar ExpII, BB Red

Knowing how folks are around here, I don't want to describe them wrongly. It's been easy 5 years so dealer, factory and version I don't recall.

I can post pics and let the flaming begin, or is this verboten?

Overport

14/2/13
I'm not asking for value - ver and source would be nice. I don't want anyone getting out of shape if I accidentally ask more than fair market.

Last edited:

RT8906

Renowned Member
11/4/20
Canada
Hmm, not sure on the rules here but I know I won't be able to tell you much from pictures, like who made it and such. Best thing to do, if allowed, is to open them and show us the insides, we may be able to get a sense of what movement is inside. There are a lot of reps out there that have garbage movements and plastic inside, they are a waste of our time here.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Sure, post some pics of the watches, with pics of the movements if you can get the case backs off.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Sure, post some pics of the watches, with pics of the movements if you can get the case backs off.

^^^^^^This.....but don't try to be sneaky and use it as a means to sell the watches. Make sure you create a proper sales thread when you sell.

Overport

14/2/13
Thanks for the replies.

Not looking to profiteer, just make some room.

I'll start with the 41mm BB Red

RT8906

Renowned Member
11/4/20
Canada
Not horrible. Looks like an Asian 2824. Bit rough, not the best mounting. Not worth much in my opinion but still worth something.

Last edited:

Overport

14/2/13
Last two. Back isn't coming off either, and I feel an attack of brown fingers coming on, so I'll leave it at this. I have another sub, but it's prolly just a cheapie.

Thanks for any feedback. I'lll be posting them soon in M2M sales

RT8906

Renowned Member
11/4/20
Canada
The Explorer is an earlier rep, it has an incorrect hand stack, would be good to see that movement to assess.

The sub is cute, not bad shape. They’re usually not expensive in the first place.

guybythelake

13/7/14
Reminds me of Canal Street stuff... there may be some interest if you listed for 40 - 50 bucks a piece maybe. It is too low grade for me but i see folks here interested in this kind of stuff.

Reactions: bobo383 and RT8906