• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF Raided and Down

Dealernl

Looking Around
26/3/22
I hope its not because some factories have turned "Sammy the bull gravano" and are snitching on the ones that are still doing business.
Is ar still closed because I order and my dealer told is ganna take some time

Dealernl

Looking Around
26/3/22
Raiding whit what factory’s is still closed please don’t tell me that they are ganna make 316l bands now

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Translated it so the people down there will better understand your desperate text:

突襲什麼工廠仍然關閉請不要告訴我他們現在要製造 316l 樂隊
Your chinese translation isn't really accurate. Also if your translation is meant for the folks in china, you are using the wrong type of chinese as well. But I will leave it at that. Lets keep this thread in English.
I know that @Dealernl was typing in bad English but lets leave him be.

Reactions: DrGran and Storm.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Your chinese translation isn't really accurate. Also if your translation is meant for the folks in china, you are using the wrong type of chinese as well. But I will leave it at that. Lets keep this thread in English.
I know that @Dealernl was typing in bad English but lets leave him be.
Ni hao, I'm not hungry anymore so ho bao

That's where my Chinese ends lol

Reactions: legend

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
All good, I am sure we are each proficient in our native languages.
Animated GIF

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Raiding whit what factory’s is still closed please don’t tell me that they are ganna make 316l bands now

You seem to be another shitty DEALER ACCOUNT (read your name, lol) that wants to make his first postings up fast so he can sell in m2m section buy posting bullshit and digging some GRAVEYARD threads?
Come on...

jacobarch

16/5/12
Been rep watch trading and buying for 15 years. This happens all the time. New players, new payoffs, new government officials that need backdoor deals. It's just the name of the game over there.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Thats for sure. But there are differences IMO between the regular raids where some local polices need funds for CNY, or between the larger ones like Mai 2021 where factorys really are completely closed down. (Noob for example).

Reactions: legend and Storm.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Thats for sure. But there are differences IMO between the regular raids where some local polices need funds for CNY, or between the larger ones like Mai 2021 where factorys really are completely closed down. (Noob for example).
Yes this was a new level.

Shut down factories usually return but this time it seemed more of a different scenario.

jacobarch

16/5/12

They're still paid off. You have to understand the way things work over there. Lived there for 10+ years. And quite frankly it's the reason why I moved back to the States.

You pay off the local officials so they can payoff their bosses. If that stops happening then you see raids come down from higher up. I'm not saying it's not possible they are cracking down. However, until the corruption changes in China it will remain the same. When one Noob Factory goes down, 3 of them popup after a couple of weeks/months. It's really all for show. Funny enough, I've actually been to some of these money in a bag payoffs.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Corruption in China is still rampant. Officials are venal in nature even today.
So whenever we hear of a rep factory being raided and closed, you can be 100% sure corruption (or the failure to satisfy certain monetary demands) is involved. It’s never the fact that the factory is selling replica watches or something illegal, but simply because the officials aren’t paid off enough.
What jarcobarch described in his post is factual and accurate to a point.

Reactions: Storm.

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
So whenever we hear of a rep factory being raided and closed, you can be 100% sure corruption (or the failure to satisfy certain monetary demands) is involved.

THIS.

The authorities must be respected. Which is to say, respect must be paid. Paid in RMB.

Reactions: legend