Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARF Raided and Down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    ARF Raided and Down

    Just got word that ARF has been raided and shut down today!

    Is it just me or has the Chinese government stepped up their enforcement?

    #2
    I hope its not because some factories have turned "Sammy the bull gravano" and are snitching on the ones that are still doing business.

    Comment


      #3
      Does China’s legal system allow for plea deals and immunity from prosecution in exchange for information?
      The biggest ‘Tell’ is you.
      Replica Box: VSF V2 Omega SM 300 SS-Segna // VSF V2 Omega NTTD // VSF Omega CrPO 8500 // VSF V2 Omega 300 Spectre // ZF IWC Big Pilot 5009-01 // ARF Rolex 114300 Rhodium // ARF Rolex 114300 Grape // BPF Rolex Explorer 1 (On order from Lucy)

      "If you can't see it on a galloping horse, than it doesn't matter."

      Comment


        #4
        My guy says AR is one of the factories that have closed temporarily among other factories. I'm not sure if AR got raided.

        Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by centrum View Post
          My guy says AR is one of the factories that have closed temporarily among other factories. I'm not sure if AR got raided.

          Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk
          Perhaps that is more accurate. Here is what I got:
          “we just got the news , ARF closed from today . seems some factories raided again today , and nearlly all the factories closed from this afternoon”

          Comment


            #6
            @roland8906

            Just because you’re the OP



            But seriously thanks for the info. Like many other factories which got raided, they will be back don’t worry. Noob is supposedly closed but I’m still getting 2-3 QC pics for noob daytonas for guys who ordered them for modding. Watches are still being sneaked out from the factories which are supposedly closed but at a much slower rate.

            Take heart and looking forward to the next set of lines drawn by you (sorry can’t resist)


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by legend View Post
              @roland8906

              Just because you’re the OP



              But seriously thanks for the info. Like many other factories which got raided, they will be back don’t worry. Noob is supposedly closed but I’m still getting 2-3 QC pics for noob daytonas for guys who ordered them for modding. Watches are still being sneaked out from the factories which are supposedly closed but at a much slower rate.

              Take heart and looking forward to the next set of lines drawn by you (sorry can’t resist)


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Oh, I see I have become a source of humour...

              Seriously though, I’m am relieved that Noob’s heart is still beating! I would hate to loose them! I and my customers are looking forward to their V12 Submariner... I will be sure to draw lines and obsess.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Roland8906 View Post
                Oh, I see I have become a source of humour...
                Seriously though, I’m am relieved that Noob’s heart is still beating! I would hate to loose them! I and my customers are looking forward to their V12 Submariner... I will be sure to draw lines and obsess.

                You took it on the chin like a champ, so hats off to ya Sir.
                The guys on here are super helpful at all times, but also like to play around, so :-)

                Thank you A btw, the owl gif is now saved on my phone for pestering my non-RWI mates, cheers :-)

                In all seriousnes though, thank you for the update re ARF, its first hand updates like this that are helpful to the community, not what ifs, rumours and supposition.

                Have a great weekend.
                "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time"

                "Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get"

                Nerds Assemble - Tissot Trip - Breitling Break - Pams Photo Parade

                Comment


                  #9
                  From what I've read on other reps forums, Chinese govt is on warpath, but. And this is a big but. Watches are such a small segment with respect to garments and other fashion goods that rep watches are likely to survive.
                  Ig nit in china then in india

                  Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

                  MY RWI Vendor Area:
                  https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/prof-s-crystals

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Every time I find a watch I want to order lately, there is a raid. I was just about to order a ARF single red sea-dweller. Do dealers have these in stock if factory is down or do all of their orders have to come directly from factory?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by watcher71 View Post
                      Every time I find a watch I want to order lately, there is a raid. I was just about to order a ARF single red sea-dweller. Do dealers have these in stock if factory is down or do all of their orders have to come directly from factory?
                      Welcome to the way it is. I have been waiting for a particular watch to be built for 6 months and just when my hopes rise VSF gets shut down.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by watcher71 View Post
                        Every time I find a watch I want to order lately, there is a raid. I was just about to order a ARF single red sea-dweller. Do dealers have these in stock if factory is down or do all of their orders have to come directly from factory?
                        Feeling the exact same... wanted a VSF DJ then they got raided.. then wanted a Noob Daytona... raided. Then I finally settled for the ARF Daytona... raided. Thankfully I sourced a DJ on the secondary market recently.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by BMW M View Post

                          Feeling the exact same... wanted a VSF DJ then they got raided.. then wanted a Noob Daytona... raided. Then I finally settled for the ARF Daytona... raided. Thankfully I sourced a DJ on the secondary market recently.
                          A TD just formed me the recent ARF raid did not happen. Internet rumor I guess?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by watcher71 View Post

                            A TD just formed me the recent ARF raid did not happen. Internet rumor I guess?
                            Yes, that is what I understand as well. Carefull to not throw the info around to much though. We don't want them to be raided due to info of their activity spread on forums...
                            I have orders pending!!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by watcher71 View Post

                              A TD just formed me the recent ARF raid did not happen. Internet rumor I guess?
                              I spoke with a few TDs that didn’t give me a straight answer but what they did tell me is that ARF isnt available at the moment
                              Last edited by BMW M; 02-06-21, 16:26.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X