• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DAYTONA NOOB V4 (aliexpress)

pedro jr

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/5/21
Hi guys,

I am new in this forum and I would like to ask advise about buying a DAYTONA NOOB V4 from aliexpress. I would like to receive opionions and advice.The price is €600.

Thank you,

Pedro Jr.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Don't do it Pedro.

Noob factory is shut down right now. If our TDs cannot get it it is highly unlikely that one of the 100s of Ali sellers can get it. There will be no QC process and it is unlikely you will actually receive a Noob V4 Daytona. It is one of the most sought after reps second hand at the moment because of the Noob closure.

pedro jr

Banned
19/5/21
thank you for your answer. The seller says he has the watch in stock... and gives warranty...

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Can you share the link as a reference?

But yes don't buy it...

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

BMW M

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/2/16
At first, I was thinking to do the same but if you really think about it, I’m sure you won’t be getting an actual Noob. It’s known that factories get cloned as well.... clones of clones if you will lol. I wouldn’t risk it to be honest. If the TDs can’t source actual stock, why can these random dealers? Also remember that “Noob” has become more known to regular people in the watch world. So these sellers are probably banking on the fact that someone will notice the name but at the end of the day you will probably get a shitter.

Reactions: ETAWatchlover

RT8906

Renowned Member
11/4/20
Canada
I bought my first real rep from DHGate and I was lucky to get a real VSF - for double the money but still...LUCKY!

There is a good chance that it is real and you'll receive a real Noob, but you have no guarantee, at all. A lot of these venders use the term Noob like we say Kleenex in North America. Others know that people don't know the difference.

If you feel lucky, and the price is <$700 USD then grab it, it may be the last new Noob Daytona anyone will see for a while. (Serious guys)

If you do get it and want to know if it is a real Noob, wind it and set the time, if it feels tight and buttery then its real (you'll know). If it feels a little loose and the autowinder winds only one way - its not a Noob. At that stage you raise hell and get your money back.

pedro jr

Banned
19/5/21
Thanks so much! I think is better wait...