• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Members thoughts please?

Marky101

Known Member
3/5/21

Good afternoon all,
First of all thank you to all that contribute and make this a great forum.
After doing much research over the last few months I’m at the point of investing in a rep that I’m hoping is on the higher quality side.
I’m advised that it has the 4130 movement and is as close to the gen as an off the shelf rep will get.
Would really welcome any advice or thoughts on the pictures attached, be they good or bad, as I’m by no means an expert.
Buying it from someone that has a great reputation for service and has no issue in getting the watches delivered to the UK, usually with next day delivery.
cost is just over £500.

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
Looks like a bit of a shitter to me, way too thick most likely the A7750el cheapo edition

I’m no expert but that just Screams fake to me

I directed him to the Rolex/Tudor section where I think he got the answers he wanted/didn't want in there but I don't suppose you Pam boys go in there much:p What's going on with that bit of very old and knackered looking plastic hanging off the strap?Recycling is one thing but that throws up more red flags than most of the women I've known.

Reactions: c_hall100