• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BigDog54 raised a HelpDesk ticket.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
BigDog54 We are all waiting for you to post a picture of your Swiss.sr watch. Where did you go?

Reactions: P..DR..D

funnystarsystem

Horology Curious
22/4/20
Quick question for BigDog54 , did you try changing the batteries in the dildo before complaining about it being faulty? Are you even sure it's the type that vibrates? Maybe read the directions before going elbow deep next time.

OverAfton

Patron
Certified
54 inches of grass cutting badness - which is also coincidentally this rednecks IQ.
[/QUOTE]

Yepper-----I know some rednecks where I live: WAAAYYY brighter than this specimen LOL
And WOW!!! Sooo much sexual anger...worrisome.

BigDog54

Idiot
INMATE
30/4/21
Purgatory
54 inches of grass cutting badness - which is also coincidentally this rednecks IQ.

Yepper-----I know some rednecks where I live: WAAAYYY brighter than this specimen LOL
And WOW!!! Sooo much sexual anger...worrisome.
[/QUOTE]

you ain't no redneck koolay, only thing red on you is your battered asshole LoL.....RYAN UPCHURCH "HILLBILLY"!!

BigDog54

Idiot
INMATE
30/4/21
Purgatory
Quick question for BigDog54 , did you try changing the batteries in the dildo before complaining about it being faulty? Are you even sure it's the type that vibrates? Maybe read the directions before going elbow deep next time.

you sound dumbass enough to be a demonrat, TRUMP 2024!!!...sorry your dick is so small, I guess brownholing never paid off for you?! JESUS CHRIST IS KING!!!

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Had to count money, making $2k a day can be a pain at times!...swiss.sr is superior quality, if you get a job you can buy one or a real one when you grow up!

Liar. I want to see pictures of your cash. I bet all you get is an allowance from your parents. Still no picture of your Swiss.sr watch? Another lie?

Reactions: RDRoss and P..DR..D

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
easy tranny, your vaseline will run again!

You keep avoiding the question with your grade school comments.

LET'S SEE A PICTURE OF YOUR SWISS.SR WATCH.

You aren't going to post one because you don't even have one. You're just a broke-ass liar.

OverAfton

Patron
Certified
Wow Tucker, I'm with you! CAN'T WAIT to see a pic of the SWISS.SR watch since I was very close to buying one before I joined RWI.

Thanks BIGDOG for sharing a picture of it!
(But I still don't think you are to be trusted around children with all your frustrated sexual issues. Please stay away from your nieces and nephews for the sake of all involved.)

funnystarsystem

Horology Curious
22/4/20
you sound dumbass enough to be a demonrat, TRUMP 2024!!!...sorry your dick is so small, I guess brownholing never paid off for you?! JESUS CHRIST IS KING!!!

So that's a no, your feeble mind didn't think to check the batteries. Next time your Street Daddy has his purple rager crammed down your pants, hand him some D cells between thrusts. Oh, and ask Trump and Jesus if they'd like to be serviced next, I've heard Jesus is hung and you won't feel a thing from your tiny, limp pal Donald afterwards. ALLAHU AKBAR!

Nuttall93

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/4/21
UK

Dude, you're Canadian. What does "TRUMP 2024" have to do with you?

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
On behalf of Canada, Canadians and those of us in the GTHA... We offer our sincere apologies for this tool (well he is more like the entire home depot).

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
You keep avoiding the question with your grade school comments.

LET'S SEE A PICTURE OF YOUR SWISS.SR WATCH.

You aren't going to post one because you don't even have one. You're just a broke-ass liar.
<Sarcasm)The best quality CERB* can buy/ <sarcasm>

*(For those outside of Canada, CERB is the current social assistance payment of $2000 per month for those out of work due to COVID.... Sorry, Canadian humour), and yes I stole this picture from the worst Rolex fakes subreddit.

v3kwhpk7tne01.png

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
<Sarcasm)The best quality CERB* can buy/ <sarcasm>

*(For those outside of Canada, CERB is the current social assistance payment of $2000 per month for those out of work due to COVID.... Sorry, Canadian humour), and yes I stole this picture from the worst Rolex fakes subreddit.

v3kwhpk7tne01.png

That rolex logo is offline like a Russian border... jesus!

Reactions: Paolo069 and RDRoss

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
[mention]BigDog54 [/mention] somebody fuck this cunt off

Annoying little oik, little peasant man

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Wow Tucker, I'm with you! CAN'T WAIT to see a pic of the SWISS.SR watch since I was very close to buying one before I joined RWI.

Thanks BIGDOG for sharing a picture of it!
(But I still don't think you are to be trusted around children with all your frustrated sexual issues. Please stay away from your nieces and nephews for the sake of all involved.)

He’s likely the kind to walk past a mirror in the mall and then stop to argue with his reflection about how offensive it looks and then start hurling homophobic themed abuses at it and calling it an Andrew-lover and yelling all forms of hilarious random insults at it.

It will be the only time his anger and abuse are well justified.