• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BigDog54 raised a HelpDesk ticket.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
BigDog54 raised a HelpDesk ticket.

"trusty time is not so trusty and i want to warn others, on reddit this dealer has multiple complaints?...is Andrew at trusty time paying for shill status?
How do i make a post?"

"anyone saying Trusty Time is a "trusted dealer" is either a paid Chinese shill or lying rat...unlike you losers I have a gold card and pictures don't lie showing the watch on their FAKE NEWS catalog is not close to what I got. MC returned my money and now RCMP is after Andrew for credit card fraud! Put that in your crack pipes and smoke it! Reps are junk unless from swiss.sr, Trusty Time and little weak midget Andrew are clowns, if you hang with clowns life will be a circus( Tom MacDonald/ Whiteboy!!)"

"TRUSTY TIME AND ANDREW ARE RIPOFFS, THEIR CATALOG IS A UTTER FRAUD. ONLY PAY CREDIT CARD TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM THESE SEWER RATS. BEWARE TRUSTY TIME PAID SHILLS POSTING ON RWI PAID BY ANGRY MIDGET ANDREW! CHECK REDDIT FOR REAL TRUSTY TIME REVIEWS!! TRUSTY TIME QUALITY IS WAY BELOW DH GATE LOL!!

"GLAUDE AND GREG ARE BOTH PAID CHINA BOY SHILLS BY MIDGET ANDREW AT TRUSTY TIME(maybe his boy toys?)...TRUSTY TIME IS A FRAUD! BUYER BEWARE YOU WILL GET JUNK!! BE CAREFUL RCMP HAS TAGGED ANDREW AND TRUSTY TIME VIA GOLD MASTERCARD".

"trusty time has lower quality than DH Gate $70 dollar watches!! Buy Swiss.sr and you will have a real quality rep!!!"

If anybody has his momas phone number please call her and ask her to come collect him.

Reactions: RDRoss and legend

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
"Reps are junk unless from swiss.sr" "Buy Swiss.sr and you will have a real quality rep!!!"

No credibility. This guy sounds like a shill. He's probably one of the owners and gets pissed off every time we justly slam them on the forum.

Last edited:

CurtisL

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/4/21
Illinois
"Reps are junk unless from swiss.sr" "Buy Swiss.sr and you will have a real quality rep!!!"

No credibility. This guy sounds like a shill. He's probably one of the owners and gets pissed off every time we slam them on the forum.

That was one of the websites I looked at until I found this forum. I have yet to see anyone who bought a rep from them & it makes me glad I didn't.

Reactions: P..DR..D

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I have yet to see anyone who bought a rep from them & it makes me glad I didn't.

You dodged a bullet. Many people have been conned by them. My first reaction was the poor guy got his packages mixed up. The good one came from Trusty the POS came from Swiss.sr

Reactions: Rx4Time

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
That was one of the websites I looked at until I found this forum. I have yet to see anyone who bought a rep from them & it makes me glad I didn't.

He lost all credibility as swiss.sr and its related sites are well know as being the biggest replica watch scam sites on the internet. I can't begin to count the number of buyers who they have ripped off. Maybe BigDog is a shill...or just really, really dumb.

daytona4me

Robert - EOW 19/01/2024
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
I love this guy. rofl

daytona4me

Robert - EOW 19/01/2024
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
I'm sure they will jump right on it.. rofl

In a strong, firm, but kind voice! aye

Reactions: RDRoss and tripdog

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I had to Google this.

https://rcmphc.com/

He's put The Royal Canadian Mounted Police on to Andrew.

Holy Shit.

This guy does not fuck around.

our-proud-rcmp-performing-their-260nw-498131386.jpg

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Is that them on their way to China?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hell yes. I guess the horses will go by boat, but the Mounties always gets their man. I imagine Andrew will be extradited back to Canada.

Reactions: tripdog

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
They are carrying troll spears. I think the poor guy called the wrong police force. This could backfire on him terribly.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
:rofl: and it gets better :

BigDog54 said:
Thanks for admitting your shill service. Swiss.sr(made in China!) if you want a real quality rep rather than the dollar store stuff Andrew and his team of crass trannies are pushing! Talk about obfuscating reality!! Hahaheeheehahaheeheehaha

BigDog54 said:
THE FUNNIEST PART IS TRUSTY WILL LOSE CREDIT CARD PRIVILEGE SOON LOL...I HOPE CHINESE AUTHORITIES TORTURE THIS RAT WHEN THEY GET HIM :) ALWAYS PAY YOUR CHINA BOY WITH A CREDIT CARD, LOVE IT!!

They got good stuff there in Canada it seems !

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
The real question is, how does this Canadian know Andrew is short?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Does he realise no one but a handful of staff can see his bullshit on the HD? What a sad, sad excuse for an adult he is.
Unsure if incredibly stupid or a shill for swiss.sr. Just another Reddiiot, we appear to be getting quite a few of them lately.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
BigDog54 looks to have turned into a pussy. Gone real quiet hasn't he?