• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Checking yours/others reputation

HeavenStorm

Renowned Member
30/12/13
Hi havent been here for a long time. i cant seem to find how to check my/others transaction reputation. any steps/ settings i need to turn on?

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
When you click on a Username, and then "Filter" on the right, need to click "All Time" to show every previous post, sorted by date

Like the below, if I clicked yours, I could see this post, and one other in April 2021, then the no posts back to May 2020.
After that, I use Advanced Search and see if the buyer/seller has been tagged in any Member Feedback etc or participated in any sales /purchases.

HeavenStorm

Renowned Member
30/12/13
When you click on a Username, and then "Filter" on the right, need to click "All Time" to show every previous post, sorted by date

Like the below, if I clicked yours, I could see this post, and one other in April 2021, then the no posts back to May 2020.
After that, I use Advanced Search and see if the buyer/seller has been tagged in any Member Feedback etc or participated in any sales /purchases.
Thank you! Back then it was possible to see positive/negative and neutral feedback on every profile.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
I don't understand why we lost the simple way to check reputation, or why the site is slow as molasses for that matter.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: HeavenStorm

HeavenStorm

Renowned Member
30/12/13
I don't understand why we lost the simple way to check reputation, or why the site is slow as molasses for that matter.

Its been a long time. I thought i just forgot and cant find it

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Stops

Known Member
13/12/09
EU

Glad I'm not the only one. Site is very very slow, even on Tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk