• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Organised crime

papabear244

Renowned Member
17/11/20
Sureee!! And when the Rolex ADs were selling watches to Gaddafi, Pablo Escobar, el Chapo, etc? Does that count as contributing to organized crime? They all looked the other way as long as they were stuffing their pockets, now they want to preach about morality.

davebrownocc

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/5/21
Arroyo Grande, CA
These illegal counterfeit watches are produced with a higher morality than a legal pair of Nike sneakers. Most kids couldn't build a nice watch.

Copyright infringement
Ever purchased jewelry with natural diamonds? Those could be "blood diamonds" and you wouldn't know.

Ever paid taxes to a country that has killed innocent civilians due to collateral damage during a military operation?

Ever taken prescribed opiate pain killers derived from poppy plants grown in terrorist-controlled locations?

Ever eaten chocolate that used cacao harvested with slave labor?

Even if these watches contributed to organized crime, it's no worse than anything we all deal with on a daily basis. Ignorance is bliss though.
Nice going KushBandit. True
I'm pickin up what you're layin down.

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Reactions: KushBandit

swink6112

Known Member
15/7/20
The only crime I see being commit here is you asking this question on a replica forum after you've already bought the said piece. And would you throw it away if the answer is yes?!

Reactions: enduser