• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need advice regarding shipping from China

AJB

Known Member
30/12/20
Northern Ireland
So I’ve bought a couple of watches from a particular website, ive bought a few in the past from them and they usually take a month to get here from China, it’s been about 3 weeks so far.

The last update on the tracking numbers was 20 days ago, saying ‘Shenzhen, sent to export customs / item presented to customs.

My only thought is customs are holding the packages for some reason, why else has there been no update in 20 days.

What do you think are my chances of getting the watches? I’ve never had this problem before

Taffybag39

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/7/19
Maybe tell people what country you are in so they can give you applicable information.

Fjenden

Horology Curious
20/4/21
Scandinavia
Not to steal the post, I learned that when located in the EU, especial here in Scandinavia if customs pick your watch, it will be confiscated and destroyed. (You pay for the destruction). As I imagine this is not something new, one question concerning ordering from China. Is it a risk everyone are taking into consideration and how often have you lost your watch due to customs?