• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB factory news

Tambo 74

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/16
Any idea if they will open up soon,as impatiently waiting for a Panerai 111!
And would like to know how you tell the difference between the VSF and the current NOOB version?

Do they stamp noob on the case like some of the Rolex’s produced?

Sent from the RWI App

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Hello!

I have no idea when the noob Factory will work and if it works now, but I will be happy to answer about 111.

Here you can see the current photo of the current pam111 from noob:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...b-v12-eye-candy-and-wristshot-qc-pics-allowed

There are enough good photos of the VSF / XF 111 here:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...11-made-1-1-comparison-with-gen-now-available

In detail, they are different in everything. But from the first that is on the surface: The VSF has a greener lume and less distinct CG on the front, in particular the inner corners of the window.
There are other points, but it's better to read it yourself and see the photo on the link.

And yes, I didn’t take apart the last 111 noob, but I’ve never seen or heard of them stamping their "brand" on at least one rep panerai ever.

Reactions: Tambo 74

Tambo 74

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/16
Just wondered how you tell if a TS is selling you a NOOB or a VSF that’s all!

And from other brands I thought there might be a tell tale way of identifying them straight away????

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

kimbo111

Horology Curious
1/4/21
Crown guard, lume, even the dial and the shape od the case also the decorated movement its easy to spot if is Noob or not since the noob did make one of the best posible pams 111

In my opinion the last superb was V4 V5 after that i think the quality get worse and some members mention here that even the latest noob versiona are not made by noob anymore.

I have a pure V4 and im happy i did buy it in 2018 this on my opinion is the best version.

Reactions: KOT1917

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
It’s not the first time N factory went down. The chinese legal system is complex and convoluted to say the least and there are a lot of intricacies within the law and the enforcement of it.

If I have to venture a guess, I’m saying that they will be back again. It’s always a matter of negotiation and settlement in this case. Jail time and fines in the Chinese system are often not absolute or enforced effectively. It largely depends on who you are, who you know and mostly, what you can offer in return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk