• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Intime email on raids

Alpha Dog Omega

Renowned Member
10/3/08
Ordered with InTime a couple days ago... Just got a raid email back...

Hello there,

We would like to inform you that due to serious raids on the rep watch market, we cannot accept new orders at the moment. We have to wait until the situation normalizes which usually takes at least 7-10 days in our experience. So please get back to us then and we will update you again if we can accept new orders.

Reactions: P..DR..D

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Yep, yesterday i got told VR boss closed his factory for 10 days, i guess everyone will apply this.

Torque124

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/3/21
Yes, Li also sent me the update they posted on their website:

https://jtime.cc/us/blog/post/orderdl/

Does this happen often; is there going to be a complete shutdown, or do they usually ride it out in a few weeks? I just paid for my sub with Jtime... Just my luck.

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Damn, I though some foctories would be still open.
I sent email to Erick from watchgeek, perhaps he has some back stock. I’m looking to order Tudor GMT from ZF factory.

Torque124

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/3/21
wait, they already sent me QC pictures, does that mean my watch has been already manufactured and should be shipped in fact?

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
So my order made on the 4th with XF is still awaiting process...

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Hello there,

I am sorry but we have stopped accepting new orders due to the ongoing raids on the rep watch market. Please get back to us after 2-4 weeks when we are expecting things to start normalising.

Thank you for your understanding!

--------------------

Received above Mail from Intime today. I've been in touch with other TDs.... Pretty much giving out similar info...

This thing could take a while... :(

Last edited:

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
Thanks for the update.

I bet some dealers will still take orders regardless of the delays instead of informing potential customers first.

Reactions: eBoy