• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime - Are they scammers?

onijona

Horology Curious
16/3/13
Is anyone else having issues with puretime? I purchased a watch from them back in January and they have failed to ship and are ignoring my emails to them. I've emailed Jennifer Shuang, and Rainy - no response. What's going on? Is safe to buy reps from them anymore? Are they scammers?

Is anyone else having this issue with puretime?

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
What puretime site did you order from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

onijona

Horology Curious
16/3/13
I know it seems silly but I'm just not getting any response from them. And they also have $800us dollars that I gave to them for a watch.

If this is not a scam, untrustworthy, or just plain bad business, I don't know what is.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Reach out to the Mods if they've been ignoring you for a long time, but they're not scammers. Open a Help Desk ticket.

Reactions: Lariram

onijona

Horology Curious
16/3/13
Can you please direct me towards a specific mod that can help. Thank you in advance.

onijona

Horology Curious
16/3/13
Thank you. I just opened a ticket. I will update this thread as this progress. I'm still perplexed as to why I still don't have a watch that I ordered back in January

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
How do you think labeling a dealer a scammer is going to have them treat you?
Do you honestly think a dealer that's sells 1000s of watches here a year is going to risk that to scam you out of a few dollars? Think about that for a moment . . .

Nirado

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/7/18
Balkans
I ordered from puretime 2yrs ago without any problems, extremely professional crew there!
Maybe you were affected by those crackdowns?

Last edited: