• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is there any consensus on a favorite dealer?

rit3000

Looking Around
22/3/21
I have read many reviews and it seems there are lots of people waiting for watches to arrive and little communication on the part of dealers. Is there a general consensus from RWI on a favorite dealer from that list? One that is consistent and delivers in a reasonable time frame!

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Every dealer is different and some members will stay with one dealer, others will move around, it's all subjective.

Some members will want quicker delivery because of UK stock, others are happy to wait for Chinese deliveries.
Some dealers have instant, near chat bot responses, others you'll be waiting for a reply.

It's all about what suits you, as you're the one who'll be handing over the money, so you're the one who has to ultimately decide.

Best recommendation is to check out the dealer reviews/feedback and that will give you a sense as to what to expect based on recent interactions. Members will be both positive and negative in their feedback so you'll quickly see the pro' & con's (if any)

There a wealth of information over in the New Members area to digest, especially the below & its be a shame to waste it.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...s-guide-on-how-to-find-the-best-replica-watch

And

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-faq/233990-guide-how-to-purchase-your-first-rep

Personally, I'd recommend reading all the stickied threads over there, so you can do all your research, pre, not post, purchase and make an informed decision.

Best of luck

Reactions: BMW M

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
I have read many reviews and it seems there are lots of people waiting for watches to arrive and little communication on the part of dealers. Is there a general consensus from RWI on a favorite dealer from that list? One that is consistent and delivers in a reasonable time frame!

Where are you based?

spotcom

Finger Lickin’ Good
Supporter
Certified
15/6/19
USA
Really good service from Andrew at TrustyTime. However, he used to ship DHL to the states which was amazing. Now he uses Yanwen/Special AirMail. It’s been almost a month and my watch is nowhere in site. I understand customs is a mess right now, but I’m sure the change is due to cost savings.

Reactions: SummerTimekeeper

ward1991

Luminor-Based
Patron
Certified
24/7/13
Really good service from Andrew at TrustyTime. However, he used to ship DHL to the states which was amazing. Now he uses Yanwen/Special AirMail. It’s been almost a month and my watch is nowhere in site. I understand customs is a mess right now, but I’m sure the change is due to cost savings.
Have you gotten you package from yanwen yet?

If so can you post the date of shipping and the date of delivery? For future reference for members and because I have one that has been in transit for awhile now too.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

ward1991

Luminor-Based
Patron
Certified
24/7/13
Have you gotten you package from yanwen yet?

If so can you post the date of shipping and the date of delivery? For future reference for members and because I have one that has been in transit for awhile now too.

For anyone searching about yanwen delivery times, mine was shipped 03-31 and delivered 04-22.

OverAfton

Patron
Certified
For anyone searching about yanwen delivery times, mine was shipped 03-31 and delivered 04-22.

Thank you for this.

Also: RIT3000-----I have read many of the posts under the New Members thread, and a heads up that some of the info is very outdated. Specifically, I saw on there that there was a time when Andrew from Trusty Time was listed as banned (if I remember right) but now seems to be considered one of the better TDs to deal with----which to me shows how much this guy has worked to regain his reputation.....a HARD thing to do in life.

spotcom

Finger Lickin’ Good
Supporter
Certified
15/6/19
USA
Watch shipped out on 3/24, still has not yet arrived. It’s been traveling back and forth between 3 states for the past 2 weeks. Said estimated arrival of 5/6. Now it says estimated arrival of 5/11. Almost 2 months of travel.

ward1991

Luminor-Based
Patron
Certified
24/7/13
Watch shipped out on 3/24, still has not yet arrived. It’s been traveling back and forth between 3 states for the past 2 weeks. Said estimated arrival of 5/6. Now it says estimated arrival of 5/11. Almost 2 months of travel.
Any luck yet?

ward1991

Luminor-Based
Patron
Certified
24/7/13
YES - Received both watches - shipped a month apart on 5/6 and 5/8 respectively
Cool i have another en route now. Will update when received.

Reactions: spotcom

Cybermorph

Known Member
27/8/19
Thank you for this.

Also: RIT3000-----I have read many of the posts under the New Members thread, and a heads up that some of the info is very outdated. Specifically, I saw on there that there was a time when Andrew from Trusty Time was listed as banned (if I remember right) but now seems to be considered one of the better TDs to deal with----which to me shows how much this guy has worked to regain his reputation.....a HARD thing to do in life.
Banned, really? I've ordered twice from him now and he's been great!

Sent from my GM1925 using Tapatalk