• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vs factory suspended sales

Bokkym

Horology Curious
21/12/19
The Netherlands
Hello all,

I got news that VS factory supspended Sales due

Chinese law enforcement agencies seize VS factory products

is this true?

whitegold

Known Member
25/7/13
Oh no, probably the best rep factory right now!
I really hope it's just temporarily suspended and not shut down!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Grfranco

Known Member
26/8/19
Conus
I had a TD tel me he could still get me a VSF 116610LN, is there a way to confirm a VSF as opposed to another factory?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Nooo.. hopefully they will find a solution after CNY.
End of reps inc?

dc2_bb6_cu2

Renowned Member
18/6/17
Is it safe to assume that if you’ve already approved QC pics for a watch, the TD has it in their possession and can ship? Dumb question but you never know with this industry.

dc2_bb6_cu2

Renowned Member
18/6/17
Is it safe to assume that if you’ve already approved QC pics for a watch, the TD has it in their possession and can ship? Dumb question but you never know with this industry.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

Well yes, he's taken pics of the watch he intends to ship you, so he has it in his possession.

pyr097

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
30/1/20
i just ordered my seamaster today from my td and he confirmed he will source (and ship before the 25th) it for me. Dont know if i was just lucky and he had it in stock or something else.

Last edited:

gindiesel

12/10/20
Canada
This was sent directly to me from Li at Jtime, he also posted it on reddit:

VSF is fine, but Sorry to tell, VSF is closed for CNY holiday already from 2 days ago.
So if you place a new order now, it can only be fulfilled after CNY holiday around end of February

I, too, am waiting for something from VSF, wish I knew this two days ago...

MarkMarky

Renowned Member
30/6/13
USA
I don't know why Chinese govt even bother to raid? Are they blind to rep markets out there? Why attack factories?

schlonz

Renowned Member
Supporter
1/5/16
Governments occasionally do things or communicate things to make people believe in something - called disinformation and does not only happen in China
secondly, if they repeat it often enough (i.e. every year around CNY) people do not question any more that it is true

however, if the dealers tell us that it is true I tend to believe because they have no benefit in giving us fake news