• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any TDs offering 2021 CNY and direct bank transfer discount?

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Hi All,

I received an email from Puretime saying they are offering a 7% CNY discount. They offer a further 5% with BitCoin payment, so is 7+5%.

However I don't like paying by bitcoin and I asked them if I can do a direct bank transfer, but they said they don't accept it. I have also contacted Trusty (Andrew) and he said the has no CNY discount and questioned how they can afford that.

So my question is, does anyone know any other TDs who offers CNY discount + direct bank transfer discount? I have a few pieces a like to buy so the discount does provide some nice savings :)

Thank you

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Not sure I understand why they should they offer a CNY discount. Are any of their raw materials cheaper during this time? If other users ask for a Christmas, Cherry Bloom, Easter, Superbowl, Ramadan and Chanukka discount, there will be no period left for regular prices at all. ;)

Last edited:

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Not sure I understand why they should they offer a CNY discount. Are any of their raw materials cheaper during this time? If other users ask for a Christmas, Cherry Bloom, Easter, Superbowl, Ramadan and Chanukka discount, there will be no period left for regular prices at all. ;)

TDs have CNY discount every yr (I have been in the rep scene for over 10+ yrs). Your question can be applied to Amazon. The fire stick is on sale at Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but is back to the normal price afterwards.....

I am not sure your background, but CNY for Chinese or people with Chinese origins is like Christmas (plus thanks giving for our US friends), is a major holiday as we Chinese don't really celebrate Xmas as a "family" style holiday where you commute home to see your family etc. Im sure you are aware the rep factories are based in China, where they don't really celebrate the other holidays you have listed....

Last edited:

PAMorROLEX

26/10/20
EU
Hi All,

I received an email from Puretime saying they are offering a 7% CNY discount. They offer a further 5% with BitCoin payment, so is 7+5%.

However I don't like paying by bitcoin and I asked them if I can do a direct bank transfer, but they said they don't accept it. I have also contacted Trusty (Andrew) and he said the has no CNY discount and questioned how they can afford that.

So my question is, does anyone know any other TDs who offers CNY discount + direct bank transfer discount? I have a few pieces a like to buy so the discount does provide some nice savings :)

Thank you

Hont does accept direct bank transfers in many currencies and for discounts I am unaware of.. There is another probationary dealer Yourwatch, they are running a 10% discount campaign, you might try them out too..

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Hont does accept direct bank transfers in many currencies and for discounts I am unaware of.. There is another probationary dealer Yourwatch, they are running a 10% discount campaign, you might try them out too..

Thank you! Yes I have been in contact with Your Watch at the very beginning. I saw some shocking packaging from the thread and I am holding back a bit to see if their level of service is up to scratch again from other members. Also I am in UK, not sure watches shipped to EU and now to the UK will have custom issues due to Brexit.

PAMorROLEX

26/10/20
EU
Thank you! Yes I have been in contact with Your Watch at the very beginning. I saw some shocking packaging from the thread and I am holding back a bit to see if their level of service is up to scratch again from other members. Also I am in UK, not sure watches shipped to EU and now to the UK will have custom issues due to Brexit.

Hmm, then I have no clue mate.. you should figure out yourself..

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
So I just got a promo email with 7% CNY discount, just emailed them to find out about the 5% bank transfer discount.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
So I just got a promo email with 7% CNY discount, just emailed them to find out about the 5% bank transfer discount.

Andrew said he can do the net 12% discount.