• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Shipmenet to Germany after UK Brexit

exia78

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/2/14
Does anyone have experience to receiving packages in Germany now UK has left the EU? How are packages being handles these days?

Reactions: mrln

Lovegmt73

7/3/20
I’m interested for Italy, how it works actually from UK?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
I’m interested for Italy, how it works actually from UK?

When we send to EU we now have to write a customs declaration on the package with description and value like you guys would for Asia ,United States etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: c_hall100

Lovegmt73

7/3/20
For a M2M used watch what is the best to declare?

Last edited:

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
Does anyone have experience to receiving packages in Germany now UK has left the EU? How are packages being handles these days?

Yep same as it was before but we in the U.K. need to fill in a CN22 customs form declaring what’s in the parcel, I simply put “returned watch after repair” and so far no issues

Sent from my iPhone 11 using Tapatalk

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
Low value though to avoid or minimise any customs charges

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
It’s worth noting however that shipments are taking longer than they would normally I guess this is due to a back log

exia78

8/2/14
When we send to EU we now have to write a customs declaration on the package with description and value like you guys would for Asia ,United States etc.

So this means if we order from TD, they will still route it through the UK and then send it to us in Germany?

exia78

8/2/14
Yep same as it was before but we in the U.K. need to fill in a CN22 customs form declaring what’s in the parcel, I simply put “returned watch after repair” and so far no issues

Thanks!

On the CN22 form, do you mark the package as gift? Merchandise? Or?

Reactions: Lovegmt73

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
So this means if we order from TD, they will still route it through the UK and then send it to us in Germany?

No , don't think so ..... ig it goes from china to uk and then to germany it has to pass customs 2 times ..... in uk and in germany ..... so double risk !

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK

No, I believe TDs are using different EU countries now for triangulation. Spain being one of them

Lovegmt73

7/3/20
MR sent last year with DHL, they entered in EU through Belgium if I remember well.

Reactions: exia78

exia78

8/2/14
No, I believe TDs are using different EU countries now for triangulation. Spain being one of them

Got it, thank you for sharing the knowledge, a buddy of mine in Germany wants to order but is worried that his package will get confiscated or taxed

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

All items entering the EU and originating from the UK can be subject to Customs checks - doesn't mean they'll check every parcel coming into your country, but if they do and there's a fake Rolex inside you'll have problems - especially if you are in Germany or France.

Lovegmt73

7/3/20
I saw some description on TD packages, they write Timer or similar and put 20 eur more or less as value...