• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SCAMMER ALERT] krob12196

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Glad it worked out for you ViperGTS . wise move Kyle. And hats off to All of our Mods. :clap_1:

Last edited:
Reactions: DD60

Blaze20

5/10/20
United Kingdom
Hi guys, I love this forum,though am new with just two purchases from puretime after extensive reading here, I see that problem of buying and selling could be resolved swiftly here. Amazing

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: DD60

ViperGTS

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
1/1/10
ViperGTS Out of morbid curiosity, what was the excuse

Kyle was brokering the deal for a person that he "buys watches from all the time" and the 3rd party never shipped out the watch. So kyle is now down the money he refunded me, and the money he gave to the "3rd party" for the sale. its all baloney

When I posted on Reddit that I was looking for this watch, he reached out to me telling me he had one he wanted to get rid of and recuperate the costs. first he texted me a picture he had, and said he would take more pics of the watch when he got home after work. few hours later he sends me a video of the watch. I told him to create a reserved sales thread on this forum, but he didnt have enough posts to be able to do so, and i didnt think of asking him to do it on Reddit. He then later sends me a bunch of screenshots of his "references" on facebook. i figured i would take the leap of faith and send him the money. He would send out the watch the next day

next day comes around, i asked him for the tracking code, tells me there's a snow storm and he couldnt get to the post office, fair enough. following day i ask him for the tracking code, he tells me hes busy at work in a meeting. following day i message him about the tracking code again, all of a sudden his imessages turned from blue to green, phone calls going straight to voicemail, ignoring my messages on Reddit (although I had been watching his online activity)....at that point i knew i had been played. i waited it out a few days and thats when i decided to post about him

all of a sudden he texts me "hey im so sorry i had no idea you never got the watch, i never got your messages, never got your texts, i had no idea!" (this was after proxyserv called him out). he made good on his refund, and now we're squared away.

my thoughts: there was never a 3rd party...it was him just trying to make a quick buck, underestimated the power of the internet. i think he learned his lesson

Last edited:
Reactions: kavorca1

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
ViperGTS;n9549477 my thoughts: there was never a 3rd party...it was him just trying to make a quick buck said:
Of course there was never a 3rd party. Kyle is a lying sack of sh!t. He was scamming you and got called out. In addition to being a liar he’s also an idiot.

Reactions: GingerBubba

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Like I've said before, the Mods on this forum are scarier than the FBI. they will track you and whack you.

Reactions: HomeRye and DD60

daytona4me

Robert - EOW 19/01/2024
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
We have been the world's foremost resource for replica watches for 1.5 decades and have vetted sources for people to buy from. This is only the 100th scam originating from Reddit, maybe by 200 people will start to realize that a forum like RWI is a terrible thing to waste.

We do not help in situations originating outside of RWI. You will likely never see this type of assistance again on a Reddit deal.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

groovystix

Blue Collar Watch Enthusiast
Patron
Certified
10/1/17
CONUS
Wow! So glad everything got resolved! And you got your money back. Glad I got this place if something goes wrong with a sale.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
Ok, this is a happy end story. But mate, you were really lucky

Inviato dal mio LYA-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
This is why I love this place, glad OP got his refund and glad to see how proxyserv can handle his keyboard like a special agent haha.