[SCAMMER ALERT] krob12196

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SCAMMER ALERT] krob12196

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up about a scammer thats lurking among us: KyleR12196. Claims his name is ********, living in Chicago
    a few weeks ago I posted looking to buy a Noob Rolex Sky-dweller, "kyle" reached out to me offering to sell me his. sent me pictures and videos of the watch, looked good to go and sent money via zelle (stupid me, i know).
    Was told the watch would be sent out the next day. 24 hours later i reach out asking for a tracking code, he told me he wasnt able to send it out, bad snow storm (believable). Reached out the next day asking for the tracking code again....he told me he was deep in a meeting and couldnt talk, at this point i knew i was scammed. waited 2 more days, all of a sudden his iMessages go from blue to green, phone goes to voicemail. I message him on Reddit, but get ignored.
    I know at this point im SOL, zelle has no fraud/scam policy. I should have been more insistent on paying with paypal. lesson learned....hope he doesnt do the same to you guys.

Last edited by tripdog; 30-12-20, 16:31. Reason: Staff edit
    WTB Rolex DateJust 2 with rhodium dial (blue numbers)
    WTB Tag Carrera Calibre 16

his RWI username is krob12196
    his reddit username is KyleR12196
    his "phone number" is ********** - not like it makes a difference, probably a burner phone
    Last edited by tripdog; 30-12-20, 16:31. Reason: Staff edit

Comment

Link to the sale please ?
      QFOAHDT

Comment

Originally posted by Raddave View Post
        Link to the sale please ?
        KRob12196

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ller-blue-face

Comment

Thats a wtb request , not a sales link that needs to be approved , and is therefore not a valid sales link , if funds were transferred without a approved sales link , shame on every one involved
          QFOAHDT

Comment

- Don't sent money via Zelle to whoever that does't have references

- Always buy the SELLER & the BUYER (this is weird) - in case the buyer wants to pay via PayPal Goods & Services

I'm sorry to hear that OP.
            Last edited by thom.son; 28-12-20, 23:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Raddave View Post

Thats a wtb request , not a sales link that needs to be approved , and is therefore not a valid sales link , if funds were transferred without a approved sales link , shame on every one involved
              Bang bang bang.....you hear that OP Lol.
              Last edited by thom.son; 28-12-20, 23:35.

Comment

Back door sale with a member who joined the forum 2 weeks ago and only has 4 posts, all of which are thread crapping of some sort... Sorry, but OP, what were you expecting to happen?

Comment

KRob12196 , If I were you I'd refund that money really fast before I help this man play connect the dots.

Edit: Partial Info removed.

Please refund now.
                  THE FORUM IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!

Guanaco on 4chan... "It's like putting a few puppies and a few butterflies with some rose petals into a blender and pushing the 'puree' button while videotaping it"

Comment

Originally posted by Slippin' Jimmy View Post

Back door sale with a member who joined the forum 2 weeks ago and only has 4 posts, all of which are thread crapping of some sort... Sorry, but OP, what were you expecting to happen?
                    ViperGTS , what the heck dude? Slippin J nailed it.
                    I'm not going to rub your nose in this but I don't like being put in the position I'm in. I hate scammers more than I hate whatever this is that you did.
                    THE FORUM IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!

Guanaco on 4chan... "It's like putting a few puppies and a few butterflies with some rose petals into a blender and pushing the 'puree' button while videotaping it"

Comment

you guys are 100% right. allow me to explain myself a bit. as an active RWI member, i am aware of the rules and how the sales should be run. this sale actually took place off RWI, it was on Reddit RepTimeBST. I actually had asked him to create a sale thread on this forum, but he had a new account, under 25 posts...so he wasnt able to. either way, if he was a scammer and created a thread and took my money, it wouldnt have made a difference, i wouldnt have been able to get it back. I calculated all of this.

I appreciate the comments, i know very well what i got myself into. i took a leap of faith. im not using this thread as any kind of pity party or save me.....think of it as a general PSA, lesson learned, "dont let this happen to you"

i know very well this guy is probably never going to use these same accounts ever again

Comment

ok
                        QFOAHDT

Comment

KRob12196
                          K**** R*******, employed as an ************************************************** ********, Illinois.

You have 12 hours to refund the guy you scammed on the Rolex Sky-Dweller watch. ************************************************** ************************************************** ****

J** W*********
                          President at **************************

T*** H*******
                          Vice President *********************

I'll also send the same email to ************************ etc etc .

You'll probably lose your job - who wants to have a thief in the building ? and even if you don't, I think you'll just be too embarrassed to go back to work.

Happy Holidays.
                          Last edited by tripdog; 30-12-20, 16:34. Reason: Staff edit

Comment

And Boom! Here comes the Pain, Kyle.

Comment

07H00 CST

Good morning Illinois !

Comment

Working...
                              X