• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Submariner purchase ZZFV3

CJS57

7/9/20
Back to the ZZF V3 No date, just received mine yesterday from Li, It is just great! My best rep ever. Keeping time within 4 seconds of my 214060 gen. The winding is very smooth and gen like. The ZZF V3 bezel on mine is a bit harder to turn compared to gen and VSF. The black color and Lume on the ZZFV3 bezel is very bright and gen like. It is much improved over my ZZF V2s/V3 which is a duller lume. The 1LD bracelet is gen like but a bit more sharp edges is all. Glide lock is perfect feel. This bracelet will break in over time to near perfect. Rehaut alignment on the ZZFV3 is decent but not perfect like gen. Mine just needs the whole dial to be rotated about .003" to be perfect. I know, I know this is a minor point. I cannot comment on the crown guards or lug shape, I just don't look at these to compare. I got this watch to wear everyday and save the wear and tear on my gen. It fills the bill very, very well. This watch will make any reasonable person happy. Hopes this helps someone decide.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrsullivan

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
This watch will make any reasonable person happy.
It’s just unfortunate that RWI is the last place you’re likely to find any reasonable person...

;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gsingh

Looking Around
15/10/20
Back to the ZZF V3 No date, just received mine yesterday from Li, It is just great! My best rep ever. Keeping time within 4 seconds of my 214060 gen. The winding is very smooth and gen like. The ZZF V3 bezel on mine is a bit harder to turn compared to gen and VSF. The black color and Lume on the ZZFV3 bezel is very bright and gen like. It is much improved over my ZZF V2s/V3 which is a duller lume. The 1LD bracelet is gen like but a bit more sharp edges is all. Glide lock is perfect feel. This bracelet will break in over time to near perfect. Rehaut alignment on the ZZFV3 is decent but not perfect like gen. Mine just needs the whole dial to be rotated about .003" to be perfect. I know, I know this is a minor point. I cannot comment on the crown guards or lug shape, I just don't look at these to compare. I got this watch to wear everyday and save the wear and tear on my gen. It fills the bill very, very well. This watch will make any reasonable person happy. Hopes this helps someone decide.

how would you compare the bracelet with the ARF ?

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
He's not being mean. He's looking out for members.

Heh heh.....I see you've met NCRich mate.....he's a good bloke.....speaking of which..... Babula .....not only are you attracting more staff here.....but staff from next door as well.....quite the little party you've organised for yourself.

Reactions: AlphaProt