• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Douchebag instagram seller

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
Check this dumbass and his even dumber videos

Man i just cant stand liars

Get reporting guys, people like this are not good for our hobby

Zhih4b.jpg

Last edited:

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Instagram doesn't care, and won't remove the profile unless you are the trademark/copyright holder or represent the brand. I've been down this road before. This is a waste of time, just forget about them and move on.

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
I reported a few before and they were removed.

You dont report them for copyright, there are a few alternatives they can fall under which will bring it to their attention to even look at it.

Last edited:

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
How is he lying ?

He says that the parts are "authentic" and that the movements are "authentic caliber of movement." He's a liar. They are the same watches we can order from TDs.

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
As he was presenting a gold rolex gmt, He said, this is 1:1 of the original watch, you cannot differentiate in any way... How about the fact thats ITS MADE OF STAINLESS STEEL! ????

Reactions: Venomslayerflash

SashaGromek

Horology Curious
21/10/20
Leave it to karma do its magic. Things always resolve as the should, given enough time.

Sent from my iPad using RWI

Cowboy45

12/2/18
USA
Lmao this guy is a joke hahaha!!! Those videos were pretty brutal, and some of his prices he says are insane!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
Lmao this guy is a joke hahaha!!! Those videos were pretty brutal, and some of his prices he says are insane!

Could be just duped by his supplier. Hes green to reps, hes said a few noob mistakes in his wording in describing features.

Imagine illegal trading and putiing your face and phone number in public view.. Absolute spare hahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: Cowboy45

Cowboy45

12/2/18
USA
Could be just duped by his supplier. Hes green to reps, hes said a few noob mistakes in his wording in describing features.

Imagine illegal trading and putiing your face and phone number in public view.. Absolute spare hahaha
I was thinkin the same haha he is making these videos like some LEGITIMATE jewelers or watch reviews with his fancy little suit and room. I dont think he realizes he isn't working at an AD hahaha