• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What version of Noob Daytona 116500?

EC1009

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/1/20
Hello guys! What version of the Noob Daytona do you think this is? Thanks, and sorry for the bad quality photos. I just found it on the Internet. url=https://clickpix.org/image/Z3XyBn]
Z3XyBn.jpg
[/url]

EC1009

19/1/20
Here is a closer shot. The space between the “Y” and “T” on the word “Daytona” seems too wide. Other than that, I don’t see any major issues, what do you guys think?

EC1009

19/1/20
Any info on this would be greatly appreciated. It is being sold for $567, and I am considering buying it.

EC1009

19/1/20
Oh that's a working chrono watch

Yes, the Seller said it’s V3 Noob. He measured it and it was around 12.5mm thick. My only problem with it is the unusually wide gap between the letters Y and T, but I think it’s negligible once it’s on the wrist.

DolceG

2/9/20
I don't think something looks right here. Go to a TD website and compare this watch with an ARF or Noob. The pushers look weird

EC1009

19/1/20
I don't think something looks right here. Go to a TD website and compare this watch with an ARF or Noob. The pushers look weird

The pushers aren’t screwed down in the photos. I believe this is a Noob, because of the thickness and the space in the “Daytona” lettering. I have seen many Noobs with that unusual gap.

DolceG

2/9/20
The pushers aren’t screwed down in the photos. I believe this is a Noob, because of the thickness and the space in the “Daytona” lettering. I have seen many Noobs with that unusual gap.

It could be a Noob, but it looks way off if you compare it with one from TD's website. Maybe someone others can give their input????

the pushers look weird in general not that they are not screwed in. They look chrome and superthick

EC1009

19/1/20
It could be a Noob, but it looks way off if you compare it with one from TD's website. Maybe someone others can give their input????

the pushers look weird in general not that they are not screwed in. They look chrome and superthick

I agree that they look chrome. What is it on the Gen?

DolceG

2/9/20
I think the 116500 model should be a stainless steel watch

EC1009

19/1/20
I think the 116500 model should be a stainless steel watch

Yes, it’s stainless steel, although I can’t quite discern from photos and videos if the Pushers are chrome or just flat.

DolceG

2/9/20
Yes, it’s stainless steel, although I can’t quite discern from photos and videos if the Pushers are chrome or just flat.

The lugs look slightly off also if I am not mistaken ?

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
This is not any noob version. It’s some cheap dhgate rep.

Reactions: DolceG

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Here is a closer shot. The space between the “Y” and “T” on the word “Daytona” seems too wide. Other than that, I don’t see any major issues, what do you guys think?

The space between the “Y” and the “T” is the last of your problems, this is, how I like to call it, a great piece of trash ahahah

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: DolceG

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
That’s neither Noob nor ARF. Nothing is right on this watch. I’d avoid this.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

EC1009

19/1/20
The space between the “Y” and the “T” is the last of your problems, this is, how I like to call it, a great piece of trash ahahah

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

LOL! From what Factory do you think this is?

EC1009

19/1/20
That’s neither Noob nor ARF. Nothing is right on this watch. I’d avoid this.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Thanks for the input. The thickness and the spacing in the word Daytona is characteristic of Noob, but do you know of any other Factory that could have made this?

Last edited: