• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

jtimewatch - important information.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
jtime watch has a clone website - a scam site, set up to look like his website, with the sole purpose of scamming people.

Li himself has pointed this out to you:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...atch-store/8742255-be-aware-of-this-scam-site

proxyserv has also created a thread on this scam clone site:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...ral-discussion/9264229-fake-clone-jtime-store

They've even given you the clone website address - jtimestore . com - nothing like the real website address.

Yet many of you are still posting links to the clone site, and some of you are even purchasing off the clone site.

Hand holding can only go so far. If you think Google is the best place to look for a TDs website, then the internet isn't for you.

The only place you should be looking for links to a TDs website is on their sub-forums, on forums where they are listed as TDs.

I've deleted 3 links to the scam clone site today alone, anybody else posting links to the scam site is going to have problems.

DolceG

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/9/20
I am sure many people don't know its a clone website until they stop here

ellocity

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
21/10/19
Italy
I think they are people who don't know RWI well, everyone knows about the TD section

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
I think they are people who don't know RWI well, everyone knows about the TD section
They posters are either lazy, ignorant or shills.
I will say I think each TD should have a valid link right at the top of their sub forums. I can't tell you how many times I went looking for a url only to click 6 old ones before I find the correct ones.

I can see how someone would click a few links and then just Google it. Especially if they don't know.

I think this issue has generally been with PT. But I'm not 100% sure

Also I think it would be nice if all the TDs had the active, accurate url in the same place on the forum. Like at the top of the page (instead of having one TD with a thread and 1 TD with it at the top of the page and one TD with it at the bottom). Just a thought that I'm sure noobs would find helpful.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: ohmy

ellocity

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
21/10/19
Italy
I will say I think each TD should have a valid link right at the top of their sub forums. I can't tell you how many times I went looking for a url only to click 6 old ones before I find the correct ones.

I can see how someone would click a few links and then just Google it. Especially if they don't know.

Also I think it would be nice if all the TDs had the active, accurate url in the same place on the forum. Like at the top of the page (instead of having one TD with a thread and 1 TD with it at the top of the page and one TD with it at the bottom). Just a thought that I'm sure noobs would find helpful.

You are absolutely right, it would be nice if everyone had a post with a list of contacts: active or suspended (holidays) or inactive status, website, email, tel or similar, preferred payment type, shipping type, contact hours , and response times, shipping times, QC photo times ..
In short, an always updated TD card

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
You are absolutely right, it would be nice if everyone had a post with a list of contacts: active or suspended (holidays) or inactive status, website, email, tel or similar, preferred payment type, shipping type, contact hours , and response times, shipping times, QC photo times ..
In short, an always updated TD card

LOL.

Tony12345

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/5/20
A dude on reddit just asked about the „Jtime October Sale“ which they are offering on the scam site...

i don’t even want to know how much money these dudes make with their fake ass website.

That’s one reason why I only order via WhatsApp or WeChat directly.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17

There is, check again, it's a fairly recent addition though, but was before your message was posted ;)

Reactions: Hazing