jtimewatch - important information.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jtimewatch - important information.

jtime watch has a clone website - a scam site, set up to look like his website, with the sole purpose of scamming people.

Li himself has pointed this out to you:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...this-scam-site

proxyserv has also created a thread on this scam clone site:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ne-jtime-store

They've even given you the clone website address - jtimestore . com - nothing like the real website address.

Yet many of you are still posting links to the clone site, and some of you are even purchasing off the clone site.

Hand holding can only go so far. If you think Google is the best place to look for a TDs website, then the internet isn't for you.

The only place you should be looking for links to a TDs website is on their sub-forums, on forums where they are listed as TDs.

I've deleted 3 links to the scam clone site today alone, anybody else posting links to the scam site is going to have problems.

I am sure many people don't know its a clone website until they stop here

Comment

I think they are people who don't know RWI well, everyone knows about the TD section

Comment

Originally posted by ellocity View Post
        I think they are people who don't know RWI well, everyone knows about the TD section
        They posters are either lazy, ignorant or shills.

Comment

a rep of a rep seller
          Gens: Rolex 228238, Rolex 1675/8, Rolex 1675, Rolex 116610LN
          Reps: Rolex 116520

Comment

Originally posted by yodog View Post
            a rep of a rep seller
            More like a fake of a rep seller

The term rep is too polite for him

Comment

Originally posted by Fiddo View Post

They posters are either lazy, ignorant or shills.
              I will say I think each TD should have a valid link right at the top of their sub forums. I can't tell you how many times I went looking for a url only to click 6 old ones before I find the correct ones.

I can see how someone would click a few links and then just Google it. Especially if they don't know.

I think this issue has generally been with PT. But I'm not 100% sure

Also I think it would be nice if all the TDs had the active, accurate url in the same place on the forum. Like at the top of the page (instead of having one TD with a thread and 1 TD with it at the top of the page and one TD with it at the bottom). Just a thought that I'm sure noobs would find helpful.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hazing View Post
                I will say I think each TD should have a valid link right at the top of their sub forums. I can't tell you how many times I went looking for a url only to click 6 old ones before I find the correct ones.

I can see how someone would click a few links and then just Google it. Especially if they don't know.

Also I think it would be nice if all the TDs had the active, accurate url in the same place on the forum. Like at the top of the page (instead of having one TD with a thread and 1 TD with it at the top of the page and one TD with it at the bottom). Just a thought that I'm sure noobs would find helpful.

You are absolutely right, it would be nice if everyone had a post with a list of contacts: active or suspended (holidays) or inactive status, website, email, tel or similar, preferred payment type, shipping type, contact hours , and response times, shipping times, QC photo times ..
                In short, an always updated TD card

Comment

You are absolutely right, it would be nice if everyone had a post with a list of contacts: active or suspended (holidays) or inactive status, website, email, tel or similar, preferred payment type, shipping type, contact hours , and response times, shipping times, QC photo times ..
                  In short, an always updated TD card

LOL.

Comment

A dude on reddit just asked about the „Jtime October Sale“ which they are offering on the scam site...

i don’t even want to know how much money these dudes make with their fake ass website.

That’s one reason why I only order via WhatsApp or WeChat directly.

Comment

Originally posted by Hazing View Post

There is, check again, it's a fairly recent addition though, but was before your message was posted

Comment

Working...
                      X