• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rubber Straps on Rolex's - How do they fit?

PastyMan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/8/20
CONUS
Hi Guys,

I have searched a decent amount on here and couldn't find any topics addressing this. I am potentially going to purchase som Rubber B bands for my Noob Daytona V3 and ZZF Sub V3. Does anyone have any experience with how well they fit? The rubber of the band hugs the case/ bezel and is precisely fitted to the gen. I would like to go this route rather than the Everest Band type fitment where the band has a spacer and is attached towards the end of the lugs.

Other options of bands other than Rubber B that has decent quality and a similar style? Thanks in advance for your knowledge/advice.

I might purchase and try/document the Rubber B's and then post on here if no one has any experience. I feel it could be a beneficial exercise for the community.

desikenyan

Looking Around
18/8/20
UK
Following this topic - as I also have the noob daytona v3 and would like to know about the rubber strap options as well. Thanks