• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BP Navitimer World GMT

Analog967

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/8/20
Going to pick up the Navitimer world as my first rep (see attached pic). Are there any major qc things I should be looking out for? To me, the subdials look a little sunken in compared to the gen? Am I missing anything else?
5ca94cedda3a1cb241756c804f389e60.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Analog967

6/8/20
Also, the slide rule alignment seems slightly off. I know the gen isn’t 100% aligned either, but what is acceptable for a rep?

Analog967

6/8/20
Also, the slide rule alignment seems slightly off. I know the gen isn’t 100% aligned either, but what is acceptable for a rep?

Analog967

6/8/20

Analog967

6/8/20
Mate. That’s perfect to the standard.

You’re saying the white rep dial is very close to the gen in the pic & link I posted?

To me, the rep hour markers look flat vs the gen. You can notice it more in the Imgur link

Ams55557

Renowned Member
16/3/18
Mate, I’m saying you are buying a replica watch which has a standard not to gen, but to other replica watches in terms of quality. The watches you have pictured meet the standard of replicas.

If you want one exactly as gen, you can get a gen dial and franken it, or get gen.

If you want to compare gens to rep here you go.

Analog967

6/8/20
Mate, I’m saying you are buying a replica watch which has a standard not to gen, but to other replica watches in terms of quality. The watches you have pictured meet the standard of replicas.

If you want one exactly as gen, you can get a gen dial and franken it, or get gen.

If you want to compare gens to rep here you go.

Oh yeah, I understand that. I know all the reps are going to have flies but trying to pick the better ones from the batch obviously. In the picture you sent, which one is the gen, far right?

Also, are there any sites who have the 46mm 2ar crystal? I’ve tried to look lol