• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Opinions: BP Day Date, or Noob Day Daye

DuffleBagBoi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/5/20
What’s up guys, I been thinking about pulling the trigger on a stainless steel Day Date with the olive green face. I was wondering what other people’s opinions were on which factory to go with, BP or Noob ?

Sent from the RWI App

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
What kind of user name is this? Lol.

as far as the watch goes, just keep in mind that the original/authentic version is made of white gold. IMO repping a $10,000 watch for $500 is a lot easier to do than repping a $35,000 Watch for $350.

DuffleBagBoi

4/5/20
What kind of user name is this? Lol.

as far as the watch goes, just keep in mind that the original/authentic version is made of white gold. IMO repping a $10,000 watch for $500 is a lot easier to do than repping a $35,000 Watch for $350.

Ofc I would agree with that, but I’m not quite sure I got the point you were trying to get across ? BP is about $100 more, so are you saying BP ?

Sent from the RWI App

simon24james

1/5/20
BP 1 million percent. I have had both in my time and the Noob date window on this model is terrible. I went through 4 QC's and rejected all four before giving up and going for BP. The only real flaw with the BP is the font on the Day Wheel which is slightly too big. However you can Franken this and have a really close to gen finish.

I actually have two Day-Dates to sell which I will be putting up in the Sale Section, unfortunately none olive green. I went for white because the olive green and blue dials aren't quite the right shade (on either Noob or BP), but the white dials and black are spot on. The Black dial that I have to sell is a rep of a watch that was discontinued in 2015 but its epic with an all black face and black numerals... it looks very stealthy.

Anyway not trying to hijack your forum, but to summarised the BP is far superior out of the box and a smily change of the day wheel would really make it exceptional.

DuffleBagBoi

4/5/20
BP 1 million percent. I have had both in my time and the Noob date window on this model is terrible. I went through 4 QC's and rejected all four before giving up and going for BP. The only real flaw with the BP is the font on the Day Wheel which is slightly too big. However you can Franken this and have a really close to gen finish.

I actually have two Day-Dates to sell which I will be putting up in the Sale Section, unfortunately none olive green. I went for white because the olive green and blue dials aren't quite the right shade (on either Noob or BP), but the white dials and black are spot on. The Black dial that I have to sell is a rep of a watch that was discontinued in 2015 but its epic with an all black face and black numerals... it looks very stealthy.

Anyway not trying to hijack your forum, but to summarised the BP is far superior out of the box and a smily change of the day wheel would really make it exceptional.

Thank you for the advice ! I really appreciate it. I’m still debating strongly over the Day Date, or the ZF Ap 15500 for my first rep, I think I might be leaning towards the Ap right now, but the Day Date will have to be the second one added to the collection for sure

Sent from the RWI App

Watchboygg

Horology Curious
11/2/20
What’s up guys, I been thinking about pulling the trigger on a stainless steel Day Date with the olive green face. I was wondering what other people’s opinions were on which factory to go with, BP or Noob ?

Sent from the RWI App

Hey man
What did u got at the end?
Im having the same debate